I tore up my Lonestar +4 drag swinger... pics

Started by Gunz, November 11, 2009, 03:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

Good times good times.

This is supposed to be one of their strongest swingers.... blah       $1025.00

http://www.lsracing.com/drag-racing.htm

https://kirk.vipit.net/~lsracing/newcart/shopping_cart.php?id=1e4d054a9050741d487cbc1694ff895c

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

preddy08

Thats why I only use my stocker!

What does Lonestar have to say about it?
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

NaturalRaptor

It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Colorado700R

Ranger

Yeah that really sucks...

If you need another swinger, I think Barker had a Modquad he was selling for a good price...

Pw383426

Do they have any kind of warranty for a swingarm that spendy? That blows dude  :mad:

jstev

Man that is some carnage fo sho.  What were you doing to break all of that??  Did ya throw that quad at a hudge pile of rocks or what?? :P

Gunz

Quote from: jstev on November 11, 2009, 08:41:38 PM
Man that is some carnage fo sho.  What were you doing to break all of that??  Did ya throw that quad at a hudge pile of rocks or what?? :P

??? I can't remember, but that kinda sounds familiar.  :nocomment:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Alkire193

Gonna grab my type Lonestar +4? I think a similar one is being sold on Modded right now :)

Krandall

+1

did you talk to LSR about it? I'd be interested in seeing if they'll cover it at all.

dang dude, you messed that sucker up!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

that blows. :(

I see a common story among alot of extended aftermarket swingarms. Not a good one either. They don't seem made for anything other than winning a few drag races. Waaaaay too much moolah to have it fall apart, rocks or no rocks!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

LSR said stick it, in a manner of speaking. Roy's gonna weld it up for me. And Jstev is taking care of a +2 for me for the trails. If the swinger breaks again I'll go a extended stock swinger. I really liked NaturalRaptor's.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

socalrappy700

Looks like LSR wont be seeing any of my money.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

tonto13

I have a SLC ladder bar +3 heavy wall tubing on mine and have had no trouble out of it! And I do beat on it just like Gunny. I guess time will tell, but I have been very happy with it so far. Will see if I can fix Gunny's LSR! 
MSAWS= My Sh*t Always Works Sometimes!
"99% of life is what you make of it, so if your life sucks, YOU SUCK!!!"
-Mike Muir (aka Tonto)

09RappySE

I'll go a extended stock swinger. I really liked NaturalRaptor's.

Thats what I did...I have $140 into it, powder coating and all....if it breaks I'm not out much, so far it is doing quite well.

734 09 Raptor
Meglodon by Bo,KW springs, Web 4 Cam, 54mm TB, 105.5mm CP cylinder, 12:1 CP,Barkers Inframe,Dynatek Coil,PC V,Dynatek Programable ignition,CCP stabilizer,+5 swinger,Boss Noss, Direct Drive Lock-up, KDS Evac valve,HID conversion,SPAL fan
Tuned by EHS Racing 74hp 52Tq

07 LT-R450
500cc Kit
Porting by Bo
DMC Pro Comp 4
Trinity intake
ATP intake Cam
Tuned by EHS 50hp 34Tq