Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

Quote from: dabigbratj on November 10, 2009, 11:41:44 AM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on November 10, 2009, 11:25:58 AM
Quote from: dabigbratj on November 10, 2009, 11:19:00 AM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on November 10, 2009, 10:41:54 AM
Quote from: MORAPTOR700 on November 10, 2009, 10:36:33 AM
http://www.mostateparks.com/stjoe/trails.htm

Here you go Peels you can look around on here and the rules.

thanks mano.  We will look into it. But...no passengers, so we will see.
take me insted you can ride the prarie

let me think about that one....

No! :lol:

shut it gramps your just losing your mind ::) your riding the prarie

Go blow some teen spirit on your Hannah Montana poster, Junior.  :lol:

MORAPTOR700

Quote from: NaturalRaptor on November 11, 2009, 04:11:07 PM
Amesome Tony! And happy modding...    :clap:

Hey Matt,
Thanks. I still can't get over how clean, simple and stock looking your wheeler looks but yet it got some kick a** power. I also love that swinger you got also. If I ever get a extended swinger I need that guys name that you got it from. Oh and the modding has already started as I am waiting on a package from TQS and will be placing another other in a few weeks. I plan on getting everything I want and installing it all at one time. :thumbs: You guys were a bad influence on me out there with my stocker and I knew that would happen. Oh well!!!!!
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange

Colorado700R

NaturalRaptor

Quote from: MORAPTOR700 on November 11, 2009, 05:00:22 PM
Quote from: NaturalRaptor on November 11, 2009, 04:11:07 PM
Amesome Tony! And happy modding...    :clap:

Hey Matt,
Thanks. I still can't get over how clean, simple and stock looking your wheeler looks but yet it got some kick a** power. I also love that swinger you got also. If I ever get a extended swinger I need that guys name that you got it from. Oh and the modding has already started as I am waiting on a package from TQS and will be placing another other in a few weeks. I plan on getting everything I want and installing it all at one time. :thumbs: You guys were a bad influence on me out there with my stocker and I knew that would happen. Oh well!!!!!

Thanks for the compliments. The swinger is from King of Bling but I have heard that he is not doing any at this time because his fabricator got hurt. But it does not hurt to try and send him a PM. The powder coating was done at a local shop here. Check out my thread on the swinger   http://www.raptorsource.com/forum/index.php?topic=3990.0

So what is in your plans for mods?    ???
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

MORAPTOR700

Quote from: NaturalRaptor on November 11, 2009, 07:44:22 PM

Well Well Matt,
You know a gear head don't like to give out all his secrets. ;)  So what I will say is its the Big 3, plus 3 more engine mods and maybe a 4th, fund dependent on the 4th haven't check the price of it yet. I also think I will get a dynateck programmable ignition also. Oh and I have got a big blue bottle for Tonto also so he better watch out!!!!! :thumbs:

Firemann32

Quote from: MORAPTOR700 on November 12, 2009, 04:25:19 PM
Quote from: NaturalRaptor on November 11, 2009, 07:44:22 PM

Well Well Matt,
You know a gear head don't like to give out all his secrets. ;)  So what I will say is its the Big 3, plus 3 more engine mods and maybe a 4th, fund dependent on the 4th haven't check the price of it yet. I also think I will get a dynateck programmable ignition also. Oh and I have got a big blue bottle for Tonto also so he better watch out!!!!! :thumbs:

Am I going to have to put a Yamaha triple in my Raptor to beat you Tony?

MORAPTOR700

Quote from: Firemann32 on November 13, 2009, 12:07:15 AM
Am I going to have to put a Yamaha triple in my Raptor to beat you Tony?

No Chris, I've been wanting the Big 3 anyway, I've caught things on sale so I will go a little deeper on the mods. Once these are done that will be it for awhile as I should be packin enough HP. I thinking next winter I will pump up the HP on my daughters Raptor 250.

NaturalRaptor

Nice Tony, can't wait to see it run next year!  :thumbs:
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

geoman

Where are you all from? I used to ride St Joe 4 or 5 times a year when I lived around the Ft Leonard Wood area. Don't get up there much anymore since I moved down near Joplin MO.

If you liked the drag races they have the big river sand drags through out the summer, it is a 300' bracket race. You may also check out LEERJAK sometime. That is a pretty good place to ride.
2008 Raptor 700SEII

06 Outlander 800 Max XT

MORAPTOR700

Quote from: geoman on November 19, 2009, 08:58:13 AM
Where are you all from? I used to ride St Joe 4 or 5 times a year when I lived around the Ft Leonard Wood area. Don't get up there much anymore since I moved down near Joplin MO.
**I live in Bloomsdale, its 15 mins. south Festus. We try to go often to St. Joe. If you ever decide to come up this way let me know.

If you liked the drag races they have the big river sand drags through out the summer, it is a 300' bracket race. You may also check out LEERJAK sometime. That is a pretty good place to ride.
**Drag racing Ok, once I get my quad hooped up might like it some more :thumbs:. Not sure where LeerJak is at. Get me some directions. Do you go there often.
    Maybe someday we will hook and ride. Alway up for a ride on the quad. :clap:

Firemann32

Leerjack

www.leerjak.com

Rates and Hours

We are open from 8:00 a.m. to dusk
for day riders, visitors and spectators.
Please check the calendar for the dates.  We are not open every weekend

REMEMBER
If you're bringin' family or friends without their mom or dad, don't forget they have to have these forms with them - signed by legal guardian prior to arrival.
Release_parental_consent.pdf and Release_for_minors.pdf   

ALL GUEST (including non-riding visitors, campers, spectators)
must stop and register at the office when you first come in. 
Please park in the office and registration parking area.

Day Riders, Spectators and Non-riding Visitors

Kids 10 and under are FREE with a paying guest!!!

Riders, Non-riders, Spectators and Visitors      -     $10 per person per day
                  Come spend the whole day doing whatever... riding, watching, swimming or just visiting.  We know you'll have a good time!

Special events and holidays     -     $15 per person per day
                  See the calendar for specific dates and details.

Camping

All campers are required to pay for the next days admission at registration. 
Admission is not included in camping rates.

The maximum number of people using a designated campsite is six (including children). 

Primitive Sites - First person $15 per night per camper or tent - additional $3 per person  - 10 and under FREE
We have unlimited primitive sites - river's edge and large open field - you get to pick the spot

Electric & Water Sites  - $20 per night per camper or tent - additional $3 per person - 10 and under FREE
Only the unit assigned to an electric campsite may use the electric source.
Plug-ins shall not exceed receptacles provided at the pedestal.

Dump Station available on the grounds for your convenience.

To make reservations for electric/water sites
just call 573-856-4134 or email leerjak@yahoo.com
if no answer, leave a message or e-mail us your name & number and we will call ya back!

We accept cash, debit cards, Mastercard and Visa.  NO CHECKS accepted.

We do not charge for making a reservation.
However, we do ask for a credit card to hold the site.

Cancellation Policy - Please call 5 days in advance of the date of your reservation to cancel your site.  If cancellation is not received, you will be charged for what you reserved.