Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XXIII

Started by Krandall, November 03, 2009, 07:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

disco

Quote from: Krandall on July 09, 2010, 06:26:53 AM
How awesome would it be to have a monkey?

I'd train that mofo to mow the yard and do laundry.  Be cool to throw a frisbee to one too.  I bet they have a good vertical leap. 

Teach him few cool handshakes too.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

disco

Totally off topic and random but I saw a dually with pulling a Mig-15 on a long gooseneck the other day.  I wish I'd been able to snap a pic.  I was surprised he didn't tarp the nose.  The wings were obviously off and strapped down on the side.  I guess you don't really have to, they fly in the stuff but if it were me I think I would have anyway.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Krandall

That's freakin sweet!!!

Migs are sweet, kinda ugly noses though.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Krandall

Sorry I didn't post Friday. Was UBER swamped. 3 projects all ending on the same day. Kept me running around :run:

Today's Highlights in History
On July 12, 1984, Democratic presidential candidate Walter F. Mondale named New York Congresswoman Geraldine A. Ferraro his running mate, making her the first woman to run on a major party ticket. (Go to article.)

On July 12, 1865, George Washington Carver, the African-American scientist whose discoveries helped to improve agriculture in the South, was born. Following his death on Jan. 5, 1943, his obituary appeared in The Times. (Go to obit. | Other Birthdays)
Editorial Cartoon of the Day

On July 12, 1862, Harper's Weekly featured a cartoon about General Benjamin Butler's controversial "Woman Order" in Union-occupied New Orleans

On this date in:

100 B.C.    Julius Caesar was born in Rome.

1543    England's King Henry VIII married his sixth and last wife, Catherine Parr.

1690    Protestant forces led by William of Orange defeated the Roman Catholic army of James II at the Battle of the Boyne in Ireland.

1817    Writer and naturalist Henry David Thoreau was born in Concord, Mass.

1862    Congress authorized the Medal of Honor.

1895    Broadway lyricist Oscar Hammerstein II was born in New York City.

1908    Comedian Milton Berle was born Mendel Berlinger in New York City.

1972    George McGovern won the Democratic presidential nomination at the party's convention in Miami Beach.

1990    Russian President Boris Yeltsin resigned from the Communist Party.

1993    A magnitude 7.8 earthquake struck northern Japan, killing 196 people.

1998    Three young brothers who had been asleep in their beds burned to death in a sectarian attack in Ballymoney, Northern Ireland.

2005    Prince Albert II of Monaco acceded to the throne.

2006    Hezbollah guerrillas kidnapped two Israeli soldiers and killed eight others in a cross-border raid; Israel sent ground troops into Lebanon in response.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Krandall

On July 13, 1977, a 25-hour blackout hit the New York City area after lightning struck upstate power lines. (Go to article.)

On July 13, 1821, Nathan Bedford Forrest, the notorious Confederate Civil War general , was born. Following his death on Oct. 29, 1877, his obituary appeared in The Times. (Go to obit. | Other Birthdays)

On July 13, 1861, Harper's Weekly featured a cartoon about the prospects for a quick victory in the American Civil War.

On this date in:

1793    French revolutionary writer Jean Paul Marat was stabbed to death in his bath by Charlotte Corday, who was executed four days later.

1863    Rioting against the Civil War military draft erupted in New York City; about 1,000 people died over three days.

1930    France beat Mexico 4-1 in the first match of soccer's inaugural World Cup tournament in Montevideo, Uruguay.

1960    John F. Kennedy won the Democratic presidential nomination at the party's convention in Los Angeles.

1967    Race-related rioting broke out in Newark, N.J.; 27 people died in four days of violence.

1978    Lee Iacocca was fired as president of Ford Motor Co.

1985    Live Aid, a concert to raise money for Africa's starving people, was held in London, Philadelphia, Moscow and Sydney, Australia.

1985    The Constitution's presidential disability clause was invoked for the first time as President Ronald Reagan transferred power temporarily to Vice President George H.W. Bush before undergoing surgery for colon cancer.

1998    A jury in Poughkeepsie, N.Y., ruled that the Rev. Al Sharpton and two others had defamed a former prosecutor by accusing him of raping Tawana Brawley.

2005    Former WorldCom Inc. boss Bernard Ebbers was sentenced to 25 years in prison for leading the largest corporate fraud in U.S. history.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Colorado700R

Just seen this, it's a variation of many diffrent ones from different states, but seems accurate.

53 ways to tell if your from Colorado.

1. You switch from "Heat" to "A/C" in one day.
2. You know what the "Peoples Republic of Boulder" means.
3. Your sense of direction is; towards the mountains and away from
the mountains.
4. You're a meat eating vegetarian.
5. The bike on your car is worth more than your car.
6. You use a down comforter in the summer because you have the a/c
on at 55 degrees.
7. You're able to drive 65 miles per hour through 13 feet of snow
during a raging blizzard without even flinching.
8. You take your out of town guests to Casa Bonita even though you
would never go there otherwise.
9. You install security lights on your house and garage but leave
all doors unlocked.
10. You think the major food groups are granola bars, tofu and Fat
Tire Beer.
11. You carry jumper cables in the car and your girlfriend knows how
to use them.
12. You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
13. Driving is better in the winter cause the pot holes are filled
with snow.
14. You know all 4 seasons "almost winter, winter, still winter and
construction".
15. You've been tear gassed in a riot to celebrate a team's victory.
16. You can never figure out why your out of town guests faint from
altitude sickness on a picnic to the mountains.
17. You can drive over a 12,000 foot pass in 4 feet of snow, but
can't get to work if there are 4 inches of snow.
18. You know the 'correct' pronunciation of Buena Vista.
19. When you visit friends at sea level, you can drink a case of
beer and not get a buzz.
20. Your car insurance costs more than your car.
21. You have surge protectors on every outlet.
22. April showers bring May blizzards.
23. You see someone riding a Harley in a downpour, and you look
closer to see if it's anyone you know.
24. 'Timberline' is someplace you have actually been. Many times.
25. You know what a 'Chinook' is.
26. You know what a 'Rocky Mountain oyster' is.
27. You know what a 'fourteener' is.
28. But you don't know what a 'turn signal' is.
29. A bear on your front porch doesn't bother you nearly as much as
a Democrat in Congress does.
30. Your golf bag has a 9-iron, a 3-wood and a lightning-rod.
31. You know who Alfred Packer was.
32. You know! who Baby Doe Tabor was.
33. You know who Jim Beckworth was.
34. You'd be happier if you didn't know who Barbara Streisand was.
35. SPF 90 is not out of the question.
36. People from other states breathe 5 times as often as you do.
37. Having a Senator named Nighthorse doesn't seem strange.
38. Thunder has set off your car alarm.
39. You have an $800 stereo in a $300 truck.
40. A sudden loss of cabin pressure is not a big deal.
41. You think a red light means 3 more cars can go.
42. "Where we're going, we don't need roads!!"
43. You know where Doc Holliday's grave is.
44. You know where Buffalo Bill's grave is.
45. You know where the real 'South Park' is.
46. You can recognize the license plates of all 50 states on sight.
47. Driving directions usually include 'Go over ____ Pass...'
48. You've used 'checking for ticks' as an excuse to get someone
naked.
49. You've dressed in shorts, sandals, and a parka.
50. You've gone skiing in July.
51. You've gone sunbathing in January.
52. You've urinated on the Continental Divide just so it could run
into both oceans'.
And most important:
53. You get a certain feeling of satisfaction from knowing that
California and Texas are both downstream. (Suck it Socal and naturalraptor)

:lol:

Krandall

49. You've dressed in shorts, sandals, and a parka.

:rofl:

Welcome to Minnesota as well.

And I know all to well about that "Down Stream"

I give you... the mighty mississippi..

suck it peelz and troy.  :rofl:

=========================

On July 14, 1965, the American space probe Mariner 4 flew by Mars, sending back photographs of the planet. (Go to article.)

On July 14, 1834, James McNeill Whistler, the famed American-born painter and designer, was born. Following his death on July 17, 1903, his obituary appeared in The Times. (Go to obit. | Other Birthdays)

On July 14, 1883, Harper's Weekly featured a cartoon about addiction to the potent alcoholic beverage, absinthe.

On this date in:

1789    During the French Revolution, citizens of Paris stormed the Bastille prison and released the seven prisoners inside.

1798    Congress passed the Sedition Act, making it a federal crime to publish false, scandalous or malicious writing about the U.S. government.

1881    Outlaw William H. Bonney Jr., alias Billy the Kid, was shot and killed by Sheriff Pat Garrett in Fort Sumner, N.M.

1913    Gerald R. Ford Jr., the 38th president of the United States, was born Leslie Lynch King Jr. in Omaha, Neb. (His mother's second husband later adopted and renamed him.)

1921    Nicola Sacco and Bartolomeo Vanzetti were convicted in Dedham, Mass., of killing a shoe company paymaster and his guard. (They were executed in 1927.)

1933    All German political parties except the Nazi Party were outlawed.

1958    The army of Iraq overthrew the monarchy.

1966    Eight women were murdered by Richard Speck in a Chicago dormitory for student nurses. (Speck was convicted and died in prison in 1991.)

1976    Jimmy Carter won the Democratic presidential nomination at the party's convention in New York City.

1999    Race-based school busing in Boston ended after 25 years.

1999    Major league baseball umpires voted to resign and not work the final month of the season.

2003    Journalist Robert Novak identified Valerie Plame as a CIA operative in his newspaper column, citing two Bush administration officials.

2004    The Senate voted 50-48 against a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage.

2008    "Dark Night," the third-highest grossing movie in history, premiered in New York.

2009    Disgraced financier Bernard Madoff arrived at the Butner Federal Correctional Complex in North Carolina to begin serving a 150-year sentence.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Magz

:humper:  do the humpty hump.........

:humper:  do the humpty hump...

Peelz

I have been abandoned by my internet buddies. :(
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Spartan

Watched Whale Wars tonight...wow they did end up ramming that batman boat and took it out. Just looked up those guys on the net and I guess I know what is gonna happen in the next few eps haha.

exentix

Quote from: Spartan727 on July 16, 2010, 08:57:09 PM
Watched Whale Wars tonight...wow they did end up ramming that batman boat and took it out. Just looked up those guys on the net and I guess I know what is gonna happen in the next few eps haha.
That takes all the fun out of it  :confused: although that show doesn't look like much fun to begin with ???

Spartan

Kinda stupid actually haha...but that was a sweet looking boat :(

Krandall

Hola gentlemen/Ladies!

Went to a 3 day music festival, it kicked my ass. averaged 3 hours of sleep each night, it caught up with me today.

:help:

Saw lots of great bands and hung out with great friends!!

I need to pass out. 6:30am is going to come all to fast.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: