Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XXIII

Started by Krandall, November 03, 2009, 07:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Dog

I just want to be loved....with digital affection....from men...on the internet....

Colorado700R

Quote from: Mad Dog on April 23, 2010, 11:00:45 AM
I just want to be loved....with digital affection....from men...on the internet....

Ok Randy, stop logging in with Mike's user name....

Hefe

Krandall

:rofl: Mad Dog!!! :rofl:

And happy monday to all. What a weekend :help:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Hefe

Peelz

mornin'

tired, got a cold again. Put a wood floor in for Mom yesterday. I had too many beers.  I feel like doo-doo.    :)
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Hefe

rained like crazy all weekend... still managed to get some shit done

Krandall

Was really busy.. Lydia is in Oklahoma @ a fairly large theatre. Opening night was Friday. I didn't get home until 1:00am. Then had to drive to my parents house. Got to bed around 2:30am and had to get up @ 6:00am to help set up for a garage sale for my dads car club. didn't get home until 8:00pm. was up until 1230am working on my bro's truck w/ him. Got up @ 9:00 and went straight back ou tinto the garage to help on the truck some more.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on April 26, 2010, 08:59:05 AM
Was really busy.. Lydia is in Oklahoma @ a fairly large theatre. Opening night was Friday. I didn't get home until 1:00am. Then had to drive to my parents house. Got to bed around 2:30am and had to get up @ 6:00am to help set up for a garage sale for my dads car club. didn't get home until 8:00pm. was up until 1230am working on my bro's truck w/ him. Got up @ 9:00 and went straight back ou tinto the garage to help on the truck some more.

WIfey is in Oklahoma? ANd you are not there with the rappy?  ???
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Oklahoma! the production, not the state. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on April 26, 2010, 09:00:35 AM
Oklahoma! the production, not the state. :lol:

:rofl:

Minor misunderstanding....  :lol:

Peelz

you guys see the movie Avatar yet? You should. I figured I would hate it since it is a nerd flick, but it was very cool. The exact same concept as Dances With Wolves. Only high tec.  :thumbs:

Oh, and: "the lovely bones" holy $Hit what a good film. If you have children, this movie will disturb you for sure. Loved it. :thumbs:

Krandall

I'm waiting until ALL hype leaves that movie.... and I don't want to get depressed when I find out that gondor or whatever the f*ck the place is called doesn't exist.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on April 26, 2010, 09:11:13 AM
I'm waiting until ALL hype leaves that movie.... and I don't want to get depressed when I find out that gondor or whatever the f*ck the place is called doesn't exist.

LOL

No really, it was quite good.

Hefe

I just saw Kick Ass..

just dumb enough to be awesome!

plus I was in a shitty mood, and that brought me right out of it