Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XXIII

Started by Krandall, November 03, 2009, 07:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spartan

Annoying traffic here at all times of day...But I live in one of those absurdly populated cities.

disco

where you live?  there's still traffic out but nothing like it normally would be.  a few of us are ahead of schedule from the lack of normal traffic.  Fridays are typically extra bad. not today.  woot!
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Spartan

I live in Orlando, FL...Worse place in the US far as I'm concerned, next to Detroit

disco

You gotta dodge all the old people?  I'm driving a tractor in Houston.  People around here are ate up with the dumb[butt].  <- trying to place nice, lol

I'm bored.  I need everybody's phone number so I can page everyone to the shout box.  I need my entertainment.  I'm tired but don't want to go to sleep yet.

Spartan

Something like that...Never find the perfect pace....They're either slow at 10 mph under the speedlimit or their crutch slips and they're flooring it to 80.

dragonz

What was that bit about a slippery crutch? :nod:
2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

ASR +3+1 A-Arms & Works Tripple Rates
450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

Hefe

Peelz

Quote from: Hefe on April 05, 2010, 09:38:40 AM
I like my crutches slippery!

so they're easy to kick out from under crippled kids. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Hope everyone had a great Easter. I made sure to fill all the little kids up w/ sugar before they left my parents place. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

easter rocked! weather was great, went out to brunch buffet with the fam, it was quite possibly some of the best food I have eaten! THen the kidlets got an easter egg hunt.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Hefe

Colorado700R

disco

Hefe

I know.. right?

how awesome would that be!

disco

You can kick a dent in one of their wheelchair wheels and watch them roll in circles and cry.   :)