PCV question

Started by vAtO, October 26, 2009, 10:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vAtO

hi i notice whit the autotune, at idle the a/f ratio is 12.3-12.5 i think is way to rich, and notice too the pcv software table and a/f ratio is 0 on 0% tps in all maps, maybe i need to target like 13.2 a/f ratio at 0% tps at 1250 rpm and 1500 rpms what u guys think?,
and i check the plug after just run at idle like for 15 min i didnt ride on , and let the raptor cool down, and it was very rich.
thanks for ur answers.
CP piston 12.1
RE CNC head port
Web 4 cam
KW spring kit
+1 Ferrea Valves
FCI intake K&N
EVAC Valve
PCV w/Autotune
+2.5 TB
Iridium
15T

NaturalRaptor

I ran the auto tune and it toatlly screwed up my map. The A/F was all over the place and at 7500 RPMs it went so rich that the bike would not rev past that point. I am now a true believer in a dyno and have an Autotune kit for sale.

The reason I bought the autotune kit is because there is not a dyno near me. However the autotune did do well on the YFZ450.
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

vAtO

Quote from: NaturalRaptor on October 27, 2009, 01:00:34 PM
I ran the auto tune and it toatlly screwed up my map. The A/F was all over the place and at 7500 RPMs it went so rich that the bike would not rev past that point. I am now a true believer in a dyno and have an Autotune kit for sale.

The reason I bought the autotune kit is because there is not a dyno near me. However the autotune did do well on the YFZ450.

maybe ur 7500 rpms and up the a/f ratio target is too rich did u check that?
CP piston 12.1
RE CNC head port
Web 4 cam
KW spring kit
+1 Ferrea Valves
FCI intake K&N
EVAC Valve
PCV w/Autotune
+2.5 TB
Iridium
15T

NaturalRaptor

Quote from: vAtO on October 27, 2009, 02:55:26 PM
Quote from: NaturalRaptor on October 27, 2009, 01:00:34 PM

maybe ur 7500 rpms and up the a/f ratio target is too rich did u check that?

Yes sir, it was correct. It seemed that several raptors with the autotune would not read right. And I have no idea why.  ::)
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

vAtO

maybe we  need to update the firmware i think there is a new firmware for pcv.
CP piston 12.1
RE CNC head port
Web 4 cam
KW spring kit
+1 Ferrea Valves
FCI intake K&N
EVAC Valve
PCV w/Autotune
+2.5 TB
Iridium
15T