Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Nick

My cousin I'm sure will let me use his 4 place aluminum trailer, as far as trucks go I just made A deal with  a dude to trade my truck for his 04 Mazda tribute and 6gs , should happen in a few days , says max ratng 2000lbs , could we swing it ?

Spartan

I think that trip will take a big toll on that transmission, think it'd be safer on peelz's van. It's not meant to tow on the highway and it'll tank your gas mileage cause the motor is gonna push hard I bet.

Firemann32

You could try it, you'll be close to maxed out for wieght and that trips not easy on tranny's pulling a trailer.  My sister has a Tribute and when she's towing our two jet skis I defenitly know they are there and thats probably just over 1/2 the wieght of four quads.

Peelz

Quote from: Nick on September 01, 2010, 09:27:17 PM
My cousin I'm sure will let me use his 4 place aluminum trailer, as far as trucks go I just made A deal with  a dude to trade my truck for his 04 Mazda tribute and 6gs , should happen in a few days , says max ratng 2000lbs , could we swing it ?

damn. dont trade the truck until next month sometime  :lol:

it is only two quads and a bike on the way down. then 3 quads and the bike on the way back.  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Let me do some looking around. I know when I had planned on picking up my quad back in the day meeting gunz in Kansas. My grandparents said I could use their truck. (96 Dodge 1500)  Gets shitty mileage but.. better than nothing I guess.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on September 02, 2010, 07:40:42 AM
Let me do some looking around. I know when I had planned on picking up my quad back in the day meeting gunz in Kansas. My grandparents said I could use their truck. (96 Dodge 1500)  Gets shitty mileage but.. better than nothing I guess.

but how many seats?.... I figured the van at worst will get 12-14.

Even if it does get crappy mileage...dividing by 4 instead of 2.. 8)
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

yea, scratch that. for some reason I thought it had the 2 small seats in the back. Its a regular cab, fits 3. :(

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on September 02, 2010, 10:17:54 AM
yea, scratch that. for some reason I thought it had the 2 small seats in the back. Its a regular cab, fits 3. :(

ooh cozy. LOL

Krandall

Yea, 4 in that would be "fun" easy to give handies no matter which side of the truck you're on :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Nick

i'm soooooooo excited!, and my buddy jason is pumped he's never been to a dune!  I sold him the YZ 125 and its at the shop getting bored out to a 134 and some other small work done, so it should be able to hang ok.

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

Quote from: Nick on September 02, 2010, 11:17:24 AM
i'm soooooooo excited!, and my buddy jason is pumped he's never been to a dune!  I sold him the YZ 125 and its at the shop getting bored out to a 134 and some other small work done, so it should be able to hang ok.

noice!!! you guys can leave wednesday night right? gonna do some measuring and see if my trailer is cool for this. I sm thinking it might not.....it will be tight. What is your trailer like? Your buddy doesn't have a 4 door truck does he :poke: :lol:

have you been to LS before Nick? way different from SL, a whole different kinda fun.

Peelz

this is my little hauler :lol: would have to stand them up all 3 in line, with m/c beside them.....  :help: