powder coat powder

Started by shrimpy21, October 11, 2009, 12:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shrimpy21

Ok guys,anyone know where i can get a small box of 2008 se1 red powder for the a-arms and they are willing to ship to the UK??I want it the same red as the oem as i only need to the lower arms.

Also im i right that the bull joints on the upper arms dont come out??If thats the case what do you do when coating the uppers as the oven will melt the rubber covers??  :thumbs:
2008 SE1 Road legal
Monster duals
Texas intake,K&N,outerware
Pro-Tec Moflow airbox lid
PCIII
KDS evac valve,KDS +3 TB
RJ cam
Bo's P&P updated track head
11:1 CP
GYTR rear skid
GYTR A-arm skids
Pro Armour engine skid
Blingstar victory bumber
Loadsa blingstar covers
Hiper tech 3 carbon wheels
Black Trail-Tech fat bars
Trail Tech dashboard clamp

Peelz

My guess is you will have to find a powdercoater that is willing to match colors.

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Ezkymco

Hi Steve,

This is my first post on RS after you recommended it. :)

The link below is the colour chart at the place that is doing my stuff.  Traffic red looks kinda close but they have looks great, hence I took some bits there today. :thumbs:

shrimpy21

Quote from: Ezkymco on October 13, 2009, 02:00:59 PM
Hi Steve,

This is my first post on RS after you recommended it. :)

The link below is the colour chart at the place that is doing my stuff.  Traffic red looks kinda close but they have looks great, hence I took some bits there today. :thumbs:

Pete,cant see no link  :rofl:

Can you put pictures up of our weekend on here,so the guys can see them,as some of them dont go to the dark side  :lol:

Also welcome you will like it here,just keep a look out for peels,he's a real joker  :lol: get talking to him on the shout box
2008 SE1 Road legal
Monster duals
Texas intake,K&N,outerware
Pro-Tec Moflow airbox lid
PCIII
KDS evac valve,KDS +3 TB
RJ cam
Bo's P&P updated track head
11:1 CP
GYTR rear skid
GYTR A-arm skids
Pro Armour engine skid
Blingstar victory bumber
Loadsa blingstar covers
Hiper tech 3 carbon wheels
Black Trail-Tech fat bars
Trail Tech dashboard clamp

Peelz

hey shrimps, that is not nice. I am a good guy :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

dabigbratj

the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

Ezkymco