What did you do to your Raptor today? v2

Started by Krandall, October 02, 2009, 01:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danny T

Spartan

Nice, I'm jealous :mad: I'm wanting black clamps now...

Danny T

Quote from: Spartan727 on May 06, 2010, 07:55:36 PM
Nice, I'm jealous :mad: I'm wanting black clamps now...

these things are a paint to put on without scratching the cans.

Spartan

I know, mine are a little scraped up in the end :( I heard of the big screwdriver trick afterwards, but I didn't want to risk breaking the clamps, they're expensive :mad: Gonna get mine PCed when I have my pipes done.

Dales396LT4

I roaded all day Saturday and had a great time. I lost one drag race to a CR500, my Reverse Rev Limiter came on.  I unpluged it and put it back on and he would not race me again. So I got home and started cleaning, Damn I bent the inside of my front rim (lip) back about a 1in all well had a Great Time..

Peelz

nothing. haven't touched it in weeks. No time, and then when I do get time, it rains so damn much, I might as well load it on the Ark.  :rolleyes:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Alkire193

Havent seen mine since November.... sigh  :(

Danny T

Went riding this past weekend, snapped a tie rod end @ the threads... that was fun 10 miles away!!!!

Spartan

Changed brake lines (started yesterday, finished today :woot:) took it for a test ride and nearly threw myself off it on a hard stop. Also found more PC bubbling up...lovely. See Evolution of a fail thread in quad pics section for more on the story.

MORAPTOR700

Lets see. Put my new ODI grips on, checked my valves, polished my back rims ones with paddles on them, polished nerf- bars, shifter lever, and break lever, cleaned the sprocket up some, armor alled my tires, and mounted my video camera mount. All this just to get ready to go to St. Anthony's.
Tomorrows agenda change the oil.  :thumbs:
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange

Gunz

The backup bike got a set of Barkers, a new e-brake handle and oil change. The big bike got a set of Carbon Fiber Barker big bores, a programmable dynatek, the biggest intake available for a 54tb, new sprockets, new b2b 72ro Skats, oil change, radiator flush, new grab bar, and another surprise for the Rally. Multiply dyno sheets coming to a screen near you.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Alkire193

Quote from: Mikey on May 20, 2010, 11:34:38 PM
The backup bike got a set of Barkers, a new e-brake handle and oil change. The big bike got a set of Carbon Fiber Barker big bores, a programmable dynatek, the biggest intake available for a 54tb, new sprockets, new b2b 72ro Skats, oil change, radiator flush, new grab bar, and another surprise for the Rally. Multiply dyno sheets coming to a screen near you.

:( Lucky

Krandall

No doubt.

must be rough rollin in the dough :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on May 21, 2010, 07:16:55 AM
No doubt.

must be rough rollin in the dough :)

I roll in dough. But you gotta clean up after, or you get all yeasty.  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Danny T

put on my new tie rod and tie rod ends from American star racing, fixed up my brothers quad a bit to get ready for this Sunday @ silver lake