What did you do to your Raptor today? v2

Started by Krandall, October 02, 2009, 01:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THIS ASS FOR RENT

removed the rear shock and shipped it to WiigStyle for some love.  Currently waiting on my 734 BB to show up so I can look at it.  Probably going to change the oil while its down for the shock.

Krandall

SWEET!!!!!!

Some day I'll have some coin to get my rear-shock redone. Wiig does top notch work for sure.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

THIS ASS FOR RENT

Thats what I hear, its putting a dent in my riding fund but needs to be done all the same.  I suffer from a big ass and have very little travel on the stock setup.  Plus I dont think its supposed to make that wooshing sound  :lol:

Krandall

:lol:

I believe you're correct in saying that.... There should be no wooosh sound :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Spartan

Just switched my red billet clamps to black on the Barkers...can't wait til see how it looks in the light :lol: thanks Mr. Tanner :thumbs:

I will be bringing the red clamps with me to LS if anyone wants them for a low low price, pickup at LS only :thumbs:

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on September 17, 2010, 02:21:36 PM
:lol:

I believe you're correct in saying that.... There should be no wooosh sound :rofl:

whoosh from where?  wait don't tell me! LOL
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Spartan

Quote from: Spartan727 on September 17, 2010, 05:57:54 PM
Just switched my red billet clamps to black on the Barkers...can't wait til see how it looks in the light :lol: thanks Mr. Tanner :thumbs:

I will be bringing the red clamps with me to LS if anyone wants them for a low low price, pickup at LS only :thumbs:

:woot:

Danny T

Quote from: Spartan727 on September 17, 2010, 05:57:54 PM

No problem, looks good!

Gunz

Got the new front end (Houser A-arms) adjusted. Tightened up the Motowoz. Emptied out the gas tank, needed to get rid of the Nitro Methane. Installed the Pinky.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Danny T

Took off my SE shocks, ASV lever, PCV, sending them to a new happy owner!

purchased more parts for the YFZ. gotta love MSD has a fuel programmer and ignition timing all in one.

wish they had made that for the raptor it would have saved us some money from buying a PC5/3 and a Dyna.

Wondering if we could hack it to work in a raptor.... HMM!

Kamakazi

almost forgot, few days back changed out my rear sprocket with a 36t, i now run 15/36.  Way nicer, wheelies are easier to control and the tq vs. swinger length is way more managable.  Thanks for the sprocket patters  :clap:
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

XC_Raptor700R

Got it cleaned from the weekend ride, just gotta prep it for Thunder In The Hills and Quadtoberfest as long as my arm heals by then.
2006 XC Raptor 700R, Greg's ATV suspension, rear link, Houser +.5" MGC a-arms, anti-vibe stem, flag, Pro Taper bars, full HMF, PCIII, 21/20 RazrII's on DWT Ultimate's

www.gregsatv.com

11Raptor

Pushed both of them out of the garage so that I could get some work done and clean the damn garage.  Then took my 14month old daughter for a ride on the small raptor. But now they have plenty of room in the garage to stretch out.  :thumbs: :nod:

Michael
-2K7 Raptor700 SE2
-Houser +3/4 Blue Steering Stem
-Pro Taper Black SE bars
-ProArmor Kill Switch w/wrist teather
-ProArmor Skid Plates
-ProArmor FAT Peg Black Nerf's
-ITP Holeshot XCR's on ITP SS112's machined w/black
-Yoshi RS-2 Full Titanium Exhaust
-Quadbox FI Power Box
-2K5 2500 Dodge Cummins 4x4 QC w/35's
-EDGE w/Att.

SprinterX

Took my Barkers off to try a CT racing single. Planned on riding Sunday, then my buddy bailed on me.  :homo:
08 Raptor 700

RE +1 head, X4 cam, TQS 11.5 piston, KDS +3 TB & evac, FCI,
Barkers duals, PC5 with A/T, Dyna Programmable, DL700 tune.
+2 I-Shock arms, Rock axle, reworked shocks, GTT link, +4 oem ext'd swinger
Elka Sys5 Dampner, Fasst Flexx on Rox anti-vibe risers, TT HIDs
Razr2 on HiPers, Skat 21/12/8 8pdl extremes, Sandstar frts
Roll bumper, PA guards/nerfs/skids