What did you do to your Raptor today? v2

Started by Krandall, October 02, 2009, 01:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

pulled the head, cylinder and piston out of the 727

Gunz

Snapped the timing chain and stripped my rotary gear on the supercharger. :mad: :mad: :mad: All this while on the dyno, no ride time for me this week. It did pull some nice numbers though. Also installed the +8 swinger, before detonation. :(

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Spartan

Still working on the rear axle nuts...Broke an extension already. Time for fire

Spartan

Got it off  :clap: Now the axle is readjusted to all the way in...damn 4+1s reduced front width a lot.

Spartan

SULLY0556

WOW!  I seized the rod to the crank in Jan running at high speed on the ice.  After a quick rebuild I had lost 5th gear but waited until after the racing season to dig into it again.  I tore it down in April and found 6 bad gears in the tranny (5 worn and 1 missing a tooth).  Then she sat for 3 months while I coached soccer and neglected her. :(   
   I re-assembled the tranny and lower half twice because I'm a dumbass and realized I had forgotten the oil sump after I had the head on.....  But once it was back in the bike she cracked right off and ran like a dream.  We had a big summer riding party this weekend and she ran like a champ.  :)   Waiting for the ice now!!!  :clap:
06 700R with:
Big black tires, Lots of shiny metal stuff, some stinky oily stuff inside, AM/FM 8-track hi-fi system, Leopard skin seat cover, Fuzzy dice, curb feelers, a "soccer mom" license plate, and a "my other bike's a Bayou" bumper sticker.

XC_Raptor700R

Washed it after last weekends ride at W.N.F. No riding for me this weekend  :(
2006 XC Raptor 700R, Greg's ATV suspension, rear link, Houser +.5" MGC a-arms, anti-vibe stem, flag, Pro Taper bars, full HMF, PCIII, 21/20 RazrII's on DWT Ultimate's

www.gregsatv.com

Peelz

Quote from: GunnyBunny on August 18, 2010, 10:45:59 PM
Snapped the timing chain and stripped my rotary gear on the supercharger. :mad: :mad: :mad: All this while on the dyno, no ride time for me this week. It did pull some nice numbers though. Also installed the +8 swinger, before detonation. :(

you don't have to lie to us to get lucky gunz :rofl: you had us at "cripes!" :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Pulled the cover off to see if it was still there....yep.  Next weekend I'm pulling it out of the garage to wash it down and change all the fluids.  Looks like there may be a ride up in the mountains coming up.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

socalrappy700

I think so, the name starts with an R for sure. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Alkire193

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Spartan

Quote from: Peels on September 07, 2010, 06:54:48 AM
put on the paddles :woot:

Me too....hope I didn't pull a krandall and put them on backwards :help: