I changed it up a bit.

Started by MAN, September 13, 2009, 04:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAN

I was tired of the blue. This is my second blue 700, so I kind of changed up the look on my bike. I'm going to tear it down this winter and have the frame, swingarm and pipes powder coated black. I'm kind of digging the white and black. I still need to paint my hubs and get the rear skid on but I don't think it looks too bad for a trail beater..

Here is the blue

White

My little man..

07 Raptor 700r
PC3, DMC Force 4's, FCI with box, CP 11:1 piston, HDD/Web 5050 cam, Kibblewhite Springs, VelociRaptor Trex II +1 port, +2 TB, 07-09 YZ450f Tusk clutch kit, Ron Woods clutch springs, Evac, Dynatek with HDD map, i5500 +2 LT kit, WiigStyle rear shock, CCP, Hiper CF1 beadlocks, GNCC's and more..

Colorado700R

I like the white and black, you should look into my exhaust ceramic paint thread for nice extra touch ;)

MAN

Quote from: Colorado700R on September 13, 2009, 05:05:00 PM
I like the white and black, you should look into my exhaust ceramic paint thread for nice extra touch ;)

I just read your thread, nice write up man. I'll have to get that done soon, that looks sweet.
07 Raptor 700r
PC3, DMC Force 4's, FCI with box, CP 11:1 piston, HDD/Web 5050 cam, Kibblewhite Springs, VelociRaptor Trex II +1 port, +2 TB, 07-09 YZ450f Tusk clutch kit, Ron Woods clutch springs, Evac, Dynatek with HDD map, i5500 +2 LT kit, WiigStyle rear shock, CCP, Hiper CF1 beadlocks, GNCC's and more..

Colorado700R

Quote from: MAN on September 13, 2009, 05:23:56 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on September 13, 2009, 05:05:00 PM

I just read your thread, nice write up man. I'll have to get that done soon, that looks sweet.

For $12 it's a cheap touch to customize your quad

preddy08

FYI MoorePower.com has a white ceramic coating. Black pipes and white cans would look SICK!!!!

Oh yea, the white looks WAYYY better!
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Colorado700R

Quote from: preddy08 on September 13, 2009, 05:28:36 PM
FYI MoorePower.com has a white ceramic coating. Black pipes and white cans would look SICK!!!!

Oh yea, the white looks WAYYY better!

^^^^ Raptor Racist , always keeping the blue man down :rofl:

11Raptor

Yeah looks real good...but you know what what would look even better......

If those rims were on my Quad  :nod:

Michael
-2K7 Raptor700 SE2
-Houser +3/4 Blue Steering Stem
-Pro Taper Black SE bars
-ProArmor Kill Switch w/wrist teather
-ProArmor Skid Plates
-ProArmor FAT Peg Black Nerf's
-ITP Holeshot XCR's on ITP SS112's machined w/black
-Yoshi RS-2 Full Titanium Exhaust
-Quadbox FI Power Box
-2K5 2500 Dodge Cummins 4x4 QC w/35's
-EDGE w/Att.

MAN

Quote from: 11Raptor on September 16, 2009, 06:04:59 PM

Michael

:nod: :lol:
You can get them for $120 a wheel shipped. Then we will know if they look good on your bike. :thumbs:

Thanks Michael!
07 Raptor 700r

Peelz

White fenders look good with dark colored tank topper and hood. I know this....  :nod:

Nice bike MAN!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

11Raptor

Quote from: MAN on September 16, 2009, 07:45:46 PM

Michael

:nod:  :lol:
You can get them for $120 a wheel shipped. Then we will know if they look good on your bike. :thumbs:

Thanks Michael!

O NO need to find out that way I know they will...I'll pay for shipping so let me know when you are ready for my address. You can go ahead and drop ship that head while your at it  :lol:

Michael
-2K7 Raptor700 SE2
-Pro Taper Black SE bars
-ProArmor Skid Plates
-Quadbox FI Power Box
-EDGE w/Att.

MAN

I don't know what it is but the white makes the Raptor look a lot better IMO. It could be I was just ready for a new look, I never thought I would have a white bike but I'm glad I changed it up now.. Thanks PeelsSE2!

There is a few of us are going to rumble on the ridge in Ohio this weekend, it should be a good time if I can find a bolt that is... :( I wanted to make sure my bike was good to go for the weekend so I went for a small ride in my field tonight and I'm happy I stayed around the house. My dumb ass forgot to tighten the coolant burp bolt after doing my clutch, now the bolt and washer are gone, also about a 1/2 gallon of Engine Ice went down my right leg. :mad: You know what, I can't blame anybody but myself and that's some bull shit.. :rofl: I just hope I can find a bolt for it. ???
07 Raptor 700r

MAN

Quote from: 11Raptor on September 16, 2009, 08:21:28 PM

Michael

Thanks Michael!

O NO need to find out that way I know they will...I'll pay for shipping so let me know when you are ready for my address. You can go ahead and drop ship that head while your at it  :lol:

Michael

Aren't you just a comodian man.. :thumbs: :lol:
07 Raptor 700r

dabigbratj

the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

11Raptor

Quote from: MAN on September 16, 2009, 08:40:41 PM
Quote from: 11Raptor on September 16, 2009, 08:21:28 PM

Michael

Thanks Michael!

Michael

Aren't you just a comodian man.. :thumbs: :lol:

Sometimes   :nod: :P

Michael
-2K7 Raptor700 SE2
-Pro Taper Black SE bars
-ProArmor Skid Plates
-Quadbox FI Power Box
-EDGE w/Att.

MAN

07 Raptor 700r