NO HELMET!!!! At little Sahara yesterday... spent a few hours in ER with friend.

Started by Gunz, September 07, 2009, 01:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

Really good guy, but a little head strong. One of those that says "I don't need a helmet". We were blasting down the trail at a really fast pace. He was in front with me right behind about 10 lengths. A RZR and others were coming towards us. Anyhow, Chris locked it up and tried to ride it out, but his front left tire hit the rzr's front left..... flung Chris into the RZR's cage and ripped his head open. The whole thing was way messed up. Nobody was at fault, just one of those damn accidents. I got him back to camp and while we were waiting on the paramedics I was drilling his ass about the helmet thing...... bottom line he says "I'll never ride again without a helmet", the buddy with us said the same thing.... I know they meant it too. He ended up with 25 staples and 15 stitches. Sooooo when we're at the rally if you see him without a helmet give him shit and that goes for anyones riding buddies.

Oh yeah almost forgot.... I got to see his skull... awesome right.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

preddy08

Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

I say he is lucky.  :thumbs:  Hit any harder, time would have been spent at the morgue. Raptor looks pretty f**ked up. Glad he is doing alright enough to grill him about wearing a lid. Scary stuff.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Jamie from MR got messed up really bad in a wreck not that long ago......no helmet. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

airsoft/paintball gunz are cleared RED/FREE on re-re not wearing a helmet at the rally.

FYI...I'm a great shot, and I aim for the nads!!

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Alkire193

Wow, lucky guy. Ive had enough serious wrecks to know my head loves to hit first. Im glad he will be ok.

11Raptor

Damn  :jaw:  Glad to hear he is doing alright though.  No fun comes of not wearing a helment.

Michael
-2K7 Raptor700 SE2
-Houser +3/4 Blue Steering Stem
-Pro Taper Black SE bars
-ProArmor Kill Switch w/wrist teather
-ProArmor Skid Plates
-ProArmor FAT Peg Black Nerf's
-ITP Holeshot XCR's on ITP SS112's machined w/black
-Yoshi RS-2 Full Titanium Exhaust
-Quadbox FI Power Box
-2K5 2500 Dodge Cummins 4x4 QC w/35's
-EDGE w/Att.

racinjason68

Gonna be stupid you better be tuff.  

Got duals ?

Spider/Paleface513

Glad it wasn't ant worse than it was. Hope he starts wearing a helmet.
-07 700-based 734 trail build!!
105.5 11:1 5050 +2 +1 head WK54mm TB pink denso injector dynatek w/HDD curves DMC Force 4's PRM skids nerfs and 6pack rack DG bumper HID slim ballist kit flexx bars w/rebound kit HDD clutch kit Ava levers shortys DRD reverse lever key relocator spiderweb grill and cam cover mudlite SP's all around LSR axlecaliber 68.8hp 48.7tq w/+3 TB

HotRods +5 coming!

NaturalRaptor

I met him this weekend at the rally and he is a super cool guy and one hell of a rider. When we were getting ready to ride he was the first to put on a helmet everytime!. Cant wait to ride with Chris again!  :thumbs:
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

racinjason68

I remember him had the scar on his forhead...  Wish I could have rode more with everyone...   Name tags would be good... LOL
Gonna be stupid you better be tuff.  

Got duals ?

Kenneth

I hope he wears a helmet from here on out. Helmets won't save you all the time from major pain ,but I would rather take my chances with one then without.. A friend of mine several years ago wrecked his 400ex at LBL with a helmet on and received 4 fractures , 1 scar , and lost part of his hearing for a while. we speculated his footpeg got between his head in the helmet as he was tumbling down the hill. I think his wreck slowed us all down for a while.

Our New Facebook Page : www.facebook.com/KBMotorsports2005
Store Hours
Monday - Friday
10:00am - 6:00pm Eastern Time
270-774-1982
Sales@kbmotorsportsonline.com