Newbie to this board only

Started by Spider/Paleface513, August 13, 2009, 06:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spider/Paleface513

I've been kicking it over at raptorforums.com,but got a message to come check this one out so here I am. Sight looks great so far I'm sure I'll reconize a few faces here.
-07 700-based 734 trail build!!
105.5 11:1 5050 +2 +1 head WK54mm TB pink denso injector dynatek w/HDD curves DMC Force 4's PRM skids nerfs and 6pack rack DG bumper HID slim ballist kit flexx bars w/rebound kit HDD clutch kit Ava levers shortys DRD reverse lever key relocator spiderweb grill and cam cover mudlite SP's all around LSR axlecaliber 68.8hp 48.7tq w/+3 TB

HotRods +5 coming!

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

dabigbratj

the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

dabigbratj

the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Segkast

Welcome Paleface, I remember you from RF :cheers:
Oury grips & Yamalube

Colorado700R

Ranger

Hey D-Man, welcome to the dark side...

Peelz

this site blows....but have fun.

:lol:

-Eric
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

stlboarder

What ever happened to raptorforum? I stopped going to it for a while and now it's gone.
Semper Fi

Peelz

Quote from: stlboarder on August 13, 2009, 03:25:56 PM
What ever happened to raptorforum? I stopped going to it for a while and now it's gone.

still there, just sucks.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Headrope

It will take a while to get used to the lack of Toyota, Ford and beef jerky ads here as opposed to RF. But this place is much better otherwise.
Two '06 700R SEs

Both with:                                          One also with:                   
GYT-R Sport front grab bar                   GYT-R Swingarm guard
GYT-R Engine/frame skid plate             GYT-R Nerf bars
GYT-R A-arm guards                           OMI Steering stem mount
GYT-R Aluminum radiator guard            ODI Lock-on grips

Krandall

Quote from: Headrope on August 13, 2009, 04:47:03 PM
It will take a while to get used to the lack of Toyota, Ford and beef jerky ads here as opposed to RF. But this place is much better otherwise.

:rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Segkast

Quote from: Headrope on August 13, 2009, 04:47:03 PM

Now THAT's Funny !
Oury grips & Yamalube

Danny T

HOLA SENIOR welcome to paradise!