Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume IV

Started by Flynbyu, June 06, 2008, 09:37:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on June 18, 2008, 10:06:27 AM
Damned if we do, and Damned if we dont. I just don't think we need to be poking our nose into everyones business. Why can't it just be about us (the USA) for once? ???  We've got plenty of our own problems.

Amen.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

It was caused by by an increase in government spending.  Passed by the democratic house.

and it takes 5+ years for economic plans to take affect in this country.  
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 18, 2008, 10:10:10 AM
Damned if we do, and Damned if we dont. I just don't think we need to be poking our nose into everyones business. Why can't it just be about us (the USA) for once? ???  We've got plenty of our own problems.

I agree. But one thing nice about the war is these people have wanted to kill Americans and before they were coming here to do it.  Now they are so busy all going to Iraq.  We haven't had a problem here since.  And they are being killed in far greater numbers then our troups.  They keep sending them and our boys keep killing them.

We wouldn't have lost one American soul had we not been lied to by the current admininstration about WMD's.  Saddam would still be in power. Iraq wouldn't have radicals like al Sadr running around because Saddam ruled with an iron fist and didn't put up with any bullshit. Sure the people are better off with out Saddam, but I could care less. Sanctions crippled Iraq and Saddam was not a threat to the United States or any country.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 18, 2008, 10:12:38 AM
It was caused by by an increase in government spending.  Passed by the democratic house.

and it takes 5+ years for economic plans to take affect in this country.  

So you should clearly see the shit caused by eight years of the current douche then. Actually the house was controlled by Republicans.

(See The Republican Revolution or Revolution of '94)

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 18, 2008, 10:15:17 AM

I agree. But one thing nice about the war is these people have wanted to kill Americans and before they were coming here to do it.  Now they are so busy all going to Iraq.  We haven't had a problem here since.  And they are being killed in far greater numbers then our troups.  They keep sending them and our boys keep killing them.

We wouldn't have lost one American soul had we not been lied to by the current admininstration about WMD's.  Saddam would still be in power. Iraq wouldn't have radicals like al Sadr running around because Saddam ruled with an iron fist and didn't put up with any bullshit. Sure the people are better off with out Saddam, but I could care less. Sanctions crippled Iraq and Saddam was not a threat to the United States or any country.

~Brian

You can't say we wouldn't.  There could of been another attack here.  And you can't blame the administration about WMD's....EVERYONE thought they had them.  And who the hell knows if they did or didn't.  They could still be there buried out in the desert.  The factions were still training there...with Saddams support.  They were training to come HERE.  But now they are stuck over there, trying to survive while we kill them off. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

who else but rk

2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Krandall

They have always wanted to kill americans. Sure they drove 2 planes into the Twin Towers. Good for them, there's no way they could wage war with us within our own country. We're to big and there's to many people that wouldn't put up with that. That's the only case I know where they actually came here to do it.. ???

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 18, 2008, 10:20:00 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on June 18, 2008, 10:15:17 AM

~Brian

You can't say we wouldn't.  There could of been another attack here.  And you can't blame the administration about WMD's....EVERYONE thought they had them.  And who the hell knows if they did or didn't.  They could still be there buried out in the desert.  The factions were still training there...with Saddams support.  They were training to come HERE.  But now they are stuck over there, trying to survive while we kill them off. 

Iraq wasn't responsible for attacking us!

Sure we thought Iraq had weapons, but inspectors proved they didn't.  We will NEVER find anything of great importance in Iraq to justify this confilct. All we have done is taken out a dictator, started a wanna be American government that WILL fail and Islamic law will be intiated in Iraq within the next decade. All through elections just like the good ol' U.S. and A. The will elect Islamic officials to office, and the constitution will be tossed for Islamic law.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum