Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume IV

Started by Flynbyu, June 06, 2008, 09:37:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 16, 2008, 07:04:19 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on June 16, 2008, 07:02:46 AM
hallo, fellers. Got called into work early for repairs. :( ....eyelids are heavy. Was sandbagging last night (on my birthday, even).  :lol: Adding an extra 2 ft to the wall in front of the post office for Dad. Mississippi to crest wednesday. Compensated with free beer, so I am hurtin today. :grin_nod:

Things getting any better over there yet?

It is receding to the north but still residual flooding down here. Mississippi will rise 2 more ft by wednesday, then start receding. So things are looking up.  :thumbs: They let some people back home in Cedar Rapids, though, I'm not sure I would want to go home. :(
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Quote from: Peels660 on June 16, 2008, 08:46:16 AM
hallo, fellers. Got called into work early for repairs. :( ....eyelids are heavy. Was sandbagging last night (on my birthday, even).  :lol: Adding an extra 2 ft to the wall in front of the post office for Dad. Mississippi to crest wednesday. Compensated with free beer, so I am hurtin today. :grin_nod:

It is receding to the north but still residual flooding down here. Mississippi will rise 2 more ft by wednesday, then start receding. So things are looking up.  :thumbs: They let some people back home in Cedar Rapids, though, I'm not sure I would want to go home. :(

yeah, and a lot of them didn't have flood insurance.  Not too smart.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 16, 2008, 08:49:05 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on June 16, 2008, 08:46:16 AM

yeah, and a lot of them didn't have flood insurance.  Not too smart.

Yeah, those people are screwed. :confused:

some places down here won't even insure you in a flood plain. My uncle lost his cabin again no insurance company would cover it.  He knows what he got himself into, though.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

except this time they'll be getting federal money.  I'm sure it wont cover everything but I bet they get something.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

I took today off, I noticed we have some damage from the storm that moved through last night so I'll be in and out today. Nothing major, just a few shingles, and my landscaping is a wreck. I do need a temporary fix  to the areas on the roof because we have more rain coming. Insurance company was called, and now I'm waiting.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 16, 2008, 09:15:50 AM
I took today off, I noticed we have some damage from the storm that moved through last night so I'll be in and out today. Nothing major, just a few shingles, and my landscaping is a wreck. I do need a temporary fix  to the areas on the roof because we have more rain coming. Insurance company was called, and now I'm waiting.

~Brian

Damn that blows.  Have fun getting it all back in order.  So you called in after you saw what happened to the house?
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Yeah, we had some shingles blow off our house (my parents) this weekend ::)

hope the Ins. Company works with ya instead of the bastards they are... :mad:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on June 16, 2008, 09:28:54 AM
Yeah, we had some shingles blow off our house (my parents) this weekend ::)

hope the Ins. Company works with ya instead of the bastards they are... :mad:

good luck with that.  I haven't found one insurance company that was easy to work with.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

who else but rk

lookin for some bikes today  :grin_nod:  dont expect to come home with any thing but i do expect to see some options. im worried, the guy who ive been emailing about the wr250 doesnt email back much.
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

socalrappy700

Quote from: who else but rk on June 16, 2008, 09:35:14 AM
lookin for some bikes today  :grin_nod:  dont expect to come home with any thing but i do expect to see some options. im worried, the guy who ive been emailing about the wr250 doesnt email back much.

so is the quad sold?
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

who else but rk

the guy ive been talking to will trade a 92wr250 2 stroke and 4 grand for the rappy. hell of a deal. but the wr better be in good condition
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

socalrappy700

Quote from: who else but rk on June 16, 2008, 09:48:09 AM
the guy ive been talking to will trade a 92wr250 2 stroke and 4 grand for the rappy. hell of a deal. but the wr better be in good condition

yeah, I'm thinking that may be a pile of a bike if he is willing to trade that plus 4k.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

It's honestly to bad you're gettin rid of the rappy. There's no way you could swing both the rappy ANd a bike?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on June 16, 2008, 10:24:43 AM
It's honestly to bad you're gettin rid of the rappy. There's no way you could swing both the rappy ANd a bike?

yeah, tell daddy to pony up the money.

:lol:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

You want to hear something funny. My buddy just bought a V-10 dodge 2500 so he could tow his camper. I usually pull it for him, but he wanted a big truck too. So if you think that a V-10 dodge was bad enough, he traded his ninja 500 for a freekin lawnmower!!!! He is trying to get a lawnmowing business going and is spending like 100 bucks a week in gas. That is to work, back, and to a few places to mow the yard.

seems pretty bass akwards huh?
Just a little 81hp trail bike.