Previous topic - Next topic

who else but rk

arent u like 14  :confused: wat is the liscense age in your state
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Jester2893

Quote from: who else but rk on June 14, 2008, 04:54:53 PM
arent u like 14  :confused: wat is the liscense age in your state

I am 15, why does that matter? It would be in my garage till I am able to drive. In the mean time it would have gotten air ride system done, body dropped and the engine sent to my uncle for a rebuild.(As I get the money).

The license age for NY is 16 for permit, and Junior license 6 months after that.

Anyone know sites for vehicles, besides craigslist and ebay?
=[

who else but rk

oh u live in ny. i forgot. thats stupid for you to get a car now. ur 15. and the liscense age in ny is 18, 17 if you take drivers ed. and you cant do shit with a junior liscense
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Peelz

here's a story that will make your little hearts melt..... :rofl:

I'll call it "Chicken Soup for the Raptor Freak's Soul" :grin_nod:

I took my streetbike for a ride the other day through my hometown about 8 miles away. I went by a house where an old classmate used to live. I wondered "what's that dude up to these days?" Strangely, Got a p.m. today on Raptor Source from him. Had been stationed all over the world in the Air Force repairing f-16's I think it is. Alaska, Japan, Iraq of course, and now Utah, where he bought a brand new 08 Rappy. :thumbs: Think we have stumbled across the language of unity. Team blue all the way. Welcome member "theidbreder" to RaptorSource.  :thumbs: Dude rocked a killer mullet back in the Jr. High days.

:clap:

He found me through the "other forum" too. I noticed in his message theres a new filter for that place, I hadn't seen it yet. Good one guys.

Anyways, all girliness aside, you gotta admit, that is pretty cool.

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

who else but rk

2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Peelz

Quote from: who else but rk on June 14, 2008, 07:56:16 PM
GERD damn meth heads, I wish I had some.

dammit you guys and the meth jokes. Know what's sad but funny? Cedar Rapids is sorta know as a meth hotspot. It is now underwater. Meth is floating away freely, grab it while you can. :lol: Sorry, going to hell for that one.......

Haha RK now I got a connection in Utah. :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

RR34

i hit it and im going back for some morning delight tomorrow :wootwoot: :wootwoot: :wootwoot: :wootwoot: :beta:
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

Peelz

Quote from: RR34 on June 14, 2008, 08:26:21 PM
i hit it and im going back for some morning delight tomorrow :wootwoot: :wootwoot: :wootwoot: :wootwoot: :beta:

did kyle like it too? :rofl: :thumbs:

RR34

f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

Jester2893

Quote from: who else but rk on June 14, 2008, 05:55:38 PM
oh u live in ny. i forgot. thats stupid for you to get a car now. ur 15. and the liscense age in ny is 18, 17 if you take drivers ed. and you cant do shit with a junior liscense

Yea which I will be taking drivers ed, and there is a way to get a license 6 months after 16 also. Ether way its not stupid. I can have a car I want now, save money do work to it so its ready by the time I drive. How is that dumb?  ???
=[

who else but rk

what if you end up wanting a totally different truck/car by the time you drive? you could be saving more money till you actually drive ( more then a year)
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Jester2893

Quote from: who else but rk on June 14, 2008, 09:25:09 PM
what if you end up wanting a totally different truck/car by the time you drive? you could be saving more money till you actually drive ( more then a year)

If I save more, how would that matter? The way things are going with the economy/gas prices it would be stupid to buy a expensive car/truck. Especially at 16, I don't feel like have a car loan, or blow my savings on a vehicle.

I know I want a bagged truck. Ether a s10,Tacoma or Dakota. Its not like I would be doing work to it right away. So I can always resell it. It will also be a good way for me to learn how to do things for my own, and learn how to work with my hands.
=[

Jester2893

Quote from: who else but rk on June 14, 2008, 09:25:09 PM

I am not saying I am defiantly going to get something now, but its nice to look and see whats out there. If I don't get something now and save I still wont be buying an srt 4 like I had planed.  :'( I am trying to think more practical for me at 16, I don't think I need an srt 4, even though I want one so much. I am going to probably get myself killed if I got one.
=[

Krandall

Quote from: Peels660 on June 14, 2008, 07:49:29 PM

I took my streetbike for a ride the other day through my hometown about 8 miles away. I went by a house where an old classmate used to live. I wondered "what's that dude up to these days?" Strangely, Got a p.m. today on Raptor Source from him. Had been stationed all over the world in the Air Force repairing f-16's I think it is. Alaska, Japan, Iraq of course, and now Utah, where he bought a brand new 08 Rappy. :thumbs: Think we have stumbled across the language of unity. Team blue all the way. Welcome member "theidbreder" to RaptorSource.  :thumbs: Dude rocked a killer mullet back in the Jr. High days.

He found me through the "other forum" too. I noticed in his message theres a new filter for that place, I hadn't seen it yet. Good one guys.

Whatya mean by a new filter? ???

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on June 14, 2008, 10:09:05 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on June 14, 2008, 07:49:29 PM

Whatya mean by a new filter? ???

lemmee see....raptorforum