Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume IV

Started by Flynbyu, June 06, 2008, 09:37:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyledvor61

Flynbyu

JFK's son, John Kennedy Jr., short time pilot, killed in a Piper Saratoga when it slammed into the Atlantic at a high rate of speed.

John's wife Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy, and her sister Lauren Gail Bessette were killed in the accident.

Spatial disorientation was the cause of the accident.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

no brian, that was perfect. :clap:  well done, crude and tasteless perfection
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 10, 2008, 11:34:33 AM
JFK's son, John Kennedy Jr., short time pilot, killed in a Piper Saratoga when it slammed into the Atlantic at a high rate of speed.

John's wife Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy, and her sister Lauren Gail Bessette were killed in the accident.

~Brian

thought he was lookin at stars and was seeing the reflection of them on the ocean-oops. Wonder if he was gettin "air head" and forgot to watch his gauges? :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

Quote from: Peels660 on June 10, 2008, 11:36:26 AM

~Brian

thought he was lookin at stars and was seeing the reflection of them on the ocean-oops. Wonder if he was gettin "air head" and forgot to watch his gauges? :rofl:

It can happen, and does happen.

I experienced this feeling during flight training. It teaches you to trust your gauges, no matter what your eyes are telling you. Vertigo is a horrible feeling, and can kill you in a second if you don't trust those gauges.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

kyledvor61

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 10, 2008, 11:41:17 AM

~Brian

I experienced this feeling during flight training. It teaches you to trust your gauges, no matter what your eyes are telling you. Vertigo is a horrible feeling, and can kill you in a second if you don't trust those gauges.

~Brian

Been there done that, one time I almost lost my cool.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

kyledvor61

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 10, 2008, 12:00:48 PM

~Brian

~Brian

you fit inside a plane?

socalrappy700

Quote from: kyledvor61 on June 10, 2008, 12:02:25 PM

~Brian

~Brian

you fit inside a plane?

Yep, my dad has one.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

kyledvor61

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 10, 2008, 12:03:02 PM
Quote from: kyledvor61 on June 10, 2008, 12:02:25 PM

~Brian

~Brian

you fit inside a plane?

Yep, my dad has one.

yea well my dad can beat up your dad :lol:

socalrappy700

my dad can buy your dad and make him kick his own ass.   :rofl:

Plus my dad is about my size. 

:grin_nod:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

kyledvor61

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 10, 2008, 12:05:35 PM
my dad can buy your dad and make him kick his own ass.   :rofl:

Plus my dad is about my size. 

:grin_nod:

shit. your dad can step on my dad

Colorado700R

Afternoon gents, I'm not having a good morning. The police were just here to look at my truck, because it was broken into last night.  So far my boots and helmet, my IPOD, and a shitload of CDs are gone  :mad:

socalrappy700

Quote from: Colorado700R on June 10, 2008, 12:32:12 PM
Afternoon gents, I'm not having a good morning. The police were just here to look at my truck, because it was broken into last night.  So far my boots and helmet, my IPOD, and a shitload of CDs are gone  :mad:

That blows!  What is your deductible? 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

kyledvor61

oh shit!!!!! hope you catch the son of a bitches