My build....................

Started by Colorado700R, July 16, 2009, 04:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DL700

ok lol, good luck with the build,

the cost of a billet tb and intake kit is only a bit more then a bored stock tb and FCI but it really depends on what u are shooting for.....

We like to race so the top end pull and high rpm power is more important..... the 52mm tb was worth 2 mph for me on the hills here @ Dumont
CUERVO RACING

Colorado700R

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

PnoT

Quote from: DL700 on August 03, 2009, 07:44:09 PM
ok lol, good luck with the build,

the cost of a billet tb and intake kit is only a bit more then a bored stock tb and FCI but it really depends on what u are shooting for.....

We like to race so the top end pull and high rpm power is more important..... the 52mm tb was worth 2 mph for me on the hills here @ Dumont

I was seeing someone with a WK 54mm throttle body kit for sale on the forums for $500 which is pretty damn pricey.  With your build is a 52mm tb as big as you're going to go?  I hear there's a line between big enough and too big when choosing the right TB size.

DL700

the WK tb is actually 52mm  at the plate and tapered out to 54 from there from what ive been told from WK ,  :nana:
CUERVO RACING

NaturalRaptor

Quote from: Colorado700R on August 03, 2009, 07:23:59 PM
Quote from: DL700 on August 03, 2009, 07:19:58 PM
ASL?

it works at 4k ft.

JMO

Above sea Level :thumbs:

And send me some of that thick air :lol:

I sent you a big bubble. It should be there in a day!  :nod:
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

dabigbratj

welp my parts got there before kenny so what do i win
the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

Peelz

Quote from: dabigbratj on August 06, 2009, 01:42:15 PM

a kick..... square in the nuts.  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

NaturalRaptor

toe nail clippers from Aaron and obviously have never been used    :lol:
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Peelz

Quote from: NaturalRaptor on August 06, 2009, 01:57:54 PM

toe nail clippers from Aaron and obviously have never been used    :lol:

:lol: Guessing he uses something bigger than clippers. Like hedge trimmers :lol:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Pw383426

Colorado700R

DL700

TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC  :rofl:

waiting sucks, been there done that
CUERVO RACING

Kenny

Quote from: Colorado700R on August 13, 2009, 04:51:46 PM
waiting on parts from Kenny :(
The cam. springs, valves, rockers and TB are here and waiting for the head....... I recently sent another half dozen Raptor heads to be CNC'd. Those guys have to be slammed if other people are sending as many heads as I am. I've sent a dozen Raptor heads in the last two weeks  :nod:
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154
Paypal: kenny@swva.net

:satan:

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: Kenny on August 14, 2009, 03:04:38 AM
Quote from: Colorado700R on August 13, 2009, 04:51:46 PM
waiting on parts from Kenny :(
The cam. springs, valves, rockers and TB are here and waiting for the head....... I recently sent another half dozen Raptor heads to be CNC'd. Those guys have to be slammed if other people are sending as many heads as I am. I've sent a dozen Raptor heads in the last two weeks  :nod:

:thumbs:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D