Victory is MINE!

Started by Ranger, July 11, 2009, 08:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranger

80 bucks and a lot of heartache later...

Peelz

:thumbs:  Dying over here Ranger!.   :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Ranger

The kit I got had an attachment to hook into a vice grip (pull out the adjustment screw and thread the attachment in) so I locked it on really fricking tight, and I started banging away...About 10-12 bangs later it popped out, didn't even have to fire the rappy up....Gonna fire it up tomorrow and see how it sounds haha

Blair

make sure you remap you PC3
"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

Ranger

No shit, already done, but the map I had said sparky or no sparky...Putting a Phoenix sparky in it soon, I got it now but want to run it open for a bit and blow out the carbon and crap

Blair

"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

1badazz_700r

:lol: so what roll did the speed square play in this :rofl:

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

Colorado700R

I told you, I almost sharted pulling my SA :lol:

Warren

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

damn you must have really wanted that thing out of there. i think i gave up on mine after about 3 pulls with just a vise grip. lol
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Ranger

Quote from: 1badazz_700r on July 12, 2009, 07:29:20 AM
:lol: so what roll did the speed square play in this :rofl:

Eh, I took it out from my shop cause I need it at work and keep forgetting to put it in my truck...Gotta use it to put that latch on a door monday night. Needed it last week and I forgot I had it in my shop when I was building the shelves and bench.

And yeah I wanted it out so bad, it became a pride thing...So I happened to be at northern tool yesterday and at first they said they didn't carry slide hammers in stock but as I was shopping around later, the guy came up and said "I found what you wanted" haha...

Gonna fire it up in a few and start blowing the carbon shit out...

Krandall

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That's AWESOME Ranger!! :clap: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Nick

:clap:  :rofl:
you showed her who's the boss finally!