Quote O' The Day

Started by Krandall, July 07, 2009, 07:23:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spartan

[Today at 05:25:40 PM] Troy: when I squeeze it it grows 3 inches in length Pealer

Krandall

"It takes a thousand men to invent a telegraph, or a steam engine, or a phonograph, or a photograph, or a telephone or any other important thing - and the last man gets the credit and we forget the others." -Mark Twain

Mark Twain was practically in awe of Helen Keller when he first met her; he compared her to Joan of Arc, and her importance to that of Shakespeare's. He convinced Standard Oil's Henry Huttleston Rogers to subsidize Keller's education at Radcliffe, where she earned her B.A. (making her the first deaf/blind person to do so). Twain and Keller became lifelong friends. This quote comes from their correspondence and references early allegations that Keller was a plagiarist. "These object lessons," observed Twain, "should teach us that ninety-nine parts of all things that proceed from the intellect are plagiarisms, pure and simple; and the lesson ought to make us modest. But nothing can do that."

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Krandall

"One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games." -Carl Jung

Freud's most famous student and one of the most well-known names in psychology, Jung was a Swiss psychiatrist whose interests were much more diverse than those of his teacher; Jung's work also branched out into sociology, comparative mythology, literature, and astrology. In Jung and the Story of Our Time, eminent journalist Laurens Van der Post quoted his private conversations with the psychiatrist. "One of the most striking testimonies to the quality of the English spirit is the English love of sport and games in a classical sense and their genius for inventing games," Jung reflected, "and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves. The English did it and, by heaven, taught us Swiss how to climb our own mountains and make a sport of it that made us love them all the more."

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Krandall

[Today at 04:06:56 PM] PeelsSE2: I wish jerking off made you happier

[Today at 04:07:04 PM] PeelsSE2: cuz id be smiling all day long!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

phucker

^^^ lol smiling bob from enzyte

Magz:  :dragonz: :dragonz: :dragonz: dragonz:
Magz: ^ a peels orgy
phucker: thats just how he falls asleep, you know, counting sheep

Krandall

"Every man today is the result of his thoughts of yesterday." -Bruce Lee

Jeet Kune Do, the martial art developed by Bruce Lee, is a system, in Lee's words, of "expressing the human body," and is not regimented or inflexible like other styles, but instead spontaneous and guided by an overarching philosophy. The above quote comes from Lee's book on Jeet Kune Do, which also contains a section of aphorisms expressing the principles of the system. "The man who is really serious, with the urge to find out what truth is, has no style at all. He lives only in what is," wrote Lee.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Troy

gotta drop the obamas at the white house

[Today at 03:13:52 PM] PeelsSE2: my bad.

[Today at 03:14:12 PM] PeelsSE2: cosbys off at temple university?

[Today at 03:14:18 PM] PeelsSE2: lol

Dude for real?  What is it about racism that you find so funny?

Spartan

Troy

Troy

oday at 03:24:00 PM] Mad Dog: fags
[Today at 03:24:02 PM] Mad Dog: should
[Today at 03:24:03 PM] Mad Dog: die
[Today at 03:24:05 PM] Mad Dog: many
[Today at 03:24:07 PM] Mad Dog: deaths

Damn and I thought the racism was bad in here!  We are going to have to change the name of this place!

Peelz

This is not the place to come for sensitivity.  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Spartan

[Today at 04:46:04 PM] Mad Dog: I have sex 3x a day....on an unrelated note does anyone know if you can use nair on your palm?
[Today at 04:46:43 PM] Spartan: :lol:
[Today at 04:46:58 PM] phucker: lol
[Today at 04:47:10 PM] phucker: i would be careful around the blisters, just fyi

Hmm sounds like personal experience :rofl:

Mad Dog

Quote from: Troy on February 11, 2012, 04:15:09 PM
oday at 03:24:00 PM] Mad Dog: fags
[Today at 03:24:02 PM] Mad Dog: should
[Today at 03:24:03 PM] Mad Dog: die
[Today at 03:24:05 PM] Mad Dog: many
[Today at 03:24:07 PM] Mad Dog: deaths

Damn and I thought the racism was bad in here!  We are going to have to change the name of this place!

Missing some context there fella.

[Today at 05:15:57 PM] Colorado700R: (Giant Picture)
[Today at 05:18:18 PM] Spartan: (banana gif)
[Today at 05:21:26 PM] Colorado700R: (banana emoticon)
[Today at 05:22:16 PM] Spartan: LOOK AT ME MOVE!!!!!!
[Today at 05:23:00 PM] Colorado700R: you got mad nana pat
[Today at 05:23:57 PM] Mad Dog: stupid
[Today at 05:23:58 PM] Mad Dog: phucking
[Today at 05:23:59 PM] Mad Dog: picture
[Today at 05:24:00 PM] Mad Dog: fags
[Today at 05:24:02 PM] Mad Dog: should
[Today at 05:24:03 PM] Mad Dog: die
[Today at 05:24:05 PM] Mad Dog: many
[Today at 05:24:07 PM] Mad Dog: deaths

Peelz

context does NOT change the fact that you are insensitive. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Quote from: Spartan on February 11, 2012, 04:46:53 PM
[Today at 04:46:04 PM] Mad Dog: I have sex 3x a day....on an unrelated note does anyone know if you can use nair on your palm?
[Today at 04:46:43 PM] Spartan: :lol:
[Today at 04:46:58 PM] phucker: lol
[Today at 04:47:10 PM] phucker: i would be careful around the blisters, just fyi

Hmm sounds like personal experience :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: