Quote O' The Day

Started by Krandall, July 07, 2009, 07:23:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phucker

[30-12, 20:01] phucker     pat doesnt like tent camping cause he cant hear the zipper opening
[30-12, 19:59] 2k1Raptor    o a day trip is cool..
[30-12, 19:59] 2k1Raptor    then sleep in your truck pussy...lol
[30-12, 19:59] Spartan700r    Maybe. I'm not big on tent camping

Krandall

"No woman marries for money; they are all clever enough, before marrying a millionaire, to fall in love with him first." -Cesare Pavese

The 20th-century Italian poet's collected diaries, published under the title This Business of Living, chronicled the author's day-to-day thoughts -- sometimes meditations on literature, sometimes brief observations. This line was the entire entry for the 14th of April, 1941. Elsewhere, Pavese distinguished between romantic men and refined men: "There are vertical types who try everything in succession, passing from one person or one thing to another, dropping each for the next... They are romantics, eternally adolescent. On the other hand there are the horizontal types... who, out of their calm, inner convictions derive the power to dominate and temper the most varied infatuations. Such men are classic."

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Spartan

[Today at 07:48:16 PM] Mad Dog: md=sports/not guns, dan=sports/guns, kyle=not sports/guns.
[Today at 07:48:47 PM] phucker: one hell of a threesome

Krandall

"Man was made to mourn." -Robert Burns
Perhaps the most well-known Scottish writer, Burns was an 18th-century poet who achieved international celebrity despite his short career. His verse inspired the titles of both Catcher in the Rye and Of Mice and Men.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

" ouch! He just bit my cooter"

Nikki sleeping with our new puppy last night

Peelz

what circles do you travel in that a dog biting your genitals is funny?  :confused: :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

russ-russ

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on January 04, 2012, 09:24:20 PM
what circles do you travel in that a dog biting your genitals is funny?  :confused: :rofl:
Pretty damn funny when it happens to someone else.  :thumbs:

Krandall

"Booze, pot, too much sex, failure in one's private life, too much attrition, too much recognition, too little recognition. Nearly everything in the scheme of things works to dull a first-rate talent. But the worst probably is cowardice." -Norman Mailer

Brash and controversial, the 20th-century writer Norman Mailer suffered from his share of flaws but cowardice was certainly not one of them. (He allegedly head-butted Gore Vidal before a TV appearance and once got in an on-camera fistfight with Rip Torn, who was trying to attack him with a hammer.) After his death in 2007, the author E. L. Doctorow said of Mailer: "There were times when you would be fed up with him, but if you could conceive of American culture of the past 50 years without Norman Mailer, you would find it a lot drearier."

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

phucker

kamakazi: my damn phone sucks
phucker: took ten minutes till i figured out who the hell you were
kamakazi: haha
kamakazi: ill phone you from the land line sometime, itll be much better
Spartan: Took me 30 minutes of phone time to understand you too Dan
kamakazi: i was quite surprised, dan doesnt sound too redneck, actually sounds intelegent
phucker: your deaf so that doesnt count lol
phucker: im a smart mofo, just dont like to let that secret out to much
phucker: trying to keep expectations low
kamakazi: surprised the hell out of me dan, job well done

Krandall

Get a bottle of Kettle One in dan, then listen to him talk.

:rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

GERD dammit!!!! it's fuking KETEL!!!! not kettle..it's not fukin tea!!!!

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Wow.. I've seen the bottle once. 2 years ago.

FERK and you pealer

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

:kiss: LOL

sorry, residual anger at Dan, who drinks it, but cannot spell it :)

phucker

sorry doucher..... im always drunk when i see the bottle, im just glad i remember which brand i like

Peelz

lol phucko...juist noticed your sig  :rofl: