ASR +3+1 A-Arms & Works Tripple Rates
450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

Krandall

'Pharmaceutical companies in the U.S. didn't have to prove that their products worked until 1962.'

In 1962, as much a reaction to birth defects arising on account of the sleep aid thalidomide as anything, Congress passed the Kefauver-Harris Drug Amendments. These laws amended the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act of 1938 and forced drug manufacturers to have to prove the efficacy of their products to the FDA before they were allowed to market them to U.S. consumers.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Kamakazi

"Eric" (or "Erich" for long) means king, and is simply the BEST name in the entire world, sorry everybody else, im just stating facts here, no need to get ur panties in a bundle, At the very least im sure peelio and funyun will agree, and that makes us a bonefied religion.

98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Kamakazi

98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

We should start a cult
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Kamakazi

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on March 29, 2010, 02:25:26 PM
We should start a cult

cults have such a bad name, Religion is where its at now a days, plus we get tax breaks  :thumbs:

disco

Yeah but people don't look at you funny when you say you belong to a religion.  I vote for cult.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Peelz

Quote from: disco on March 29, 2010, 02:29:49 PM
Yeah but people don't look at you funny when you say you belong to a religion.  I vote for cult.

I'm in. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: kamakazi on March 29, 2010, 02:26:57 PM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on March 29, 2010, 02:25:26 PM
We should start a cult

cults have such a bad name, Religion is where its at now a days, plus we get tax breaks  :thumbs:

Cults are still considered a religion.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

dragonz

Do we get to burn things (like people with names that mean King ;)) & blow shit up?
If so then I'm in  :nod:
2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

Krandall

'The world's most distinguished prize came about because a man read his own obituary.'

Alfred Nobel believed that his invention, dynamite, would actually lead to peace because countries would see that mutual annihilation was too easy. Then his brother died and a French newspaper mistakenly published Alfred's obituary instead, referring to him as the "merchant of death" for his invention of dynamite. Shaken, Alfred launched the Nobel prizes.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

dragonz

guess you could say that it all blew up in his face..................ba dum pish  :lol:
2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.