Fact O' The Day

Started by Krandall, July 07, 2009, 07:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

dragonz

Quote from: Lady4Fiddy on October 28, 2009, 12:20:55 PM
Quote from: dragonz on October 28, 2009, 01:58:12 AM
Quote from: Lady4Fiddy on October 27, 2009, 11:31:19 PM
Fact of the Day... I am a ninja!  :nun:

:lol:
All those riding on empty tracks beware! If you're not there 4fiddy will own you ???

STFU Dragonz... there were people at that track dammit! Okay so there were only 2 but I was still a better rider than them.  :lol:
LOL at least there was a full podium at the finish eh! :nod:
2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

ASR +3+1 A-Arms & Works Tripple Rates
450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: dragonz on October 28, 2009, 01:48:13 PM
Quote from: Lady4Fiddy on October 28, 2009, 12:20:55 PM
Quote from: dragonz on October 28, 2009, 01:58:12 AM
Quote from: Lady4Fiddy on October 27, 2009, 11:31:19 PM
Fact of the Day... I am a ninja!  :nun:

:lol:
All those riding on empty tracks beware! If you're not there 4fiddy will own you ???

STFU Dragonz... there were people at that track dammit! Okay so there were only 2 but I was still a better rider than them.  :lol:
LOL at least there was a full podium at the finish eh! :nod:

I hate you guys :lol:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Krandall

A typical office computer keyboard is home to 3,000 germs per square inch. '

For many people, the most germ-infested place they will visit throughout the entire day is their cubicle, where 21,000 germs live on every square inch of the desk, 25,000 live on each square inch of the phone, and about 1,500 live on each square inch of the mouse. These items paled in comparison to the three most germ-infested public items tested, according to the University of Arizona: Playground equipment, armrests on public transportation and shopping carts.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: Krandall on October 29, 2009, 12:11:45 PM
A typical office computer keyboard is home to 3,000 germs per square inch. '

For many people, the most germ-infested place they will visit throughout the entire day is their cubicle, where 21,000 germs live on every square inch of the desk, 25,000 live on each square inch of the phone, and about 1,500 live on each square inch of the mouse. These items paled in comparison to the three most germ-infested public items tested, according to the University of Arizona: Playground equipment, armrests on public transportation and shopping carts.

I feel the need for a shower now.   :(
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Krandall

'About 70% of all self-professed alien abductees claim the aliens sexually violated them in some way. '

Specifically, 7 out of every 10 alien abductees say under hypnosis that the aliens either used them for purposes of breeding, or they carried out sexual experiments on them, according to a 2003 Harvard study. It's not uncommon for them to describe their alien captors in a similar fashion: as having oversize eyes and heads, smooth features, gray skin, and almost no mouth and no ears. Psychologist Frederick Malmstrom suggests that this happens because it's similar to how newborn babies see -- and remember, permanently -- the face of their mother.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Gunz

There's no word for "Yesterday" in the Eskimo

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

'"Handedness" generally correlates with whichever thumb am embryo sucks in the womb.'

Evidence for the correlation between prenatal thumb-sucking and post-natal handedness is building thanks to research from the School of Psychology at Queen's University, Belfast. Work there has shown that fetuses who suck their right thumb are very likely to be right-handed, while those who suck their left thumb tend to be left-handed, though not with the same consistency. Whatever the case, scientists still can't say why the right thumb is favored in the womb in the first place.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on November 02, 2009, 07:59:22 AM
'"Handedness" generally correlates with whichever thumb am embryo sucks in the womb.'

Evidence for the correlation between prenatal thumb-sucking and post-natal handedness is building thanks to research from the School of Psychology at Queen's University, Belfast. Work there has shown that fetuses who suck their right thumb are very likely to be right-handed, while those who suck their left thumb tend to be left-handed, though not with the same consistency. Whatever the case, scientists still can't say why the right thumb is favored in the womb in the first place.

so Ranger would be cock handed then :lol: that wasn't a thumb.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Ranger

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on November 02, 2009, 09:45:10 AM
Quote from: Krandall on November 02, 2009, 07:59:22 AM

so Ranger would be cock handed then :lol: that wasn't a thumb.

:sit:

Krandall

'Only three people have died in outer space. '

Russia's Soyuz 11 mission launched on June 6, 1971, and proved to be the first time a spacecraft had made a successful visit to a space station (the Salyut 1). The three-man crew remained in space for 383 orbits, but during their return on June 30, a ventilation valve failed while at an altitude of 104 miles, suffocating the crew in outer space (which technically begins about 70 miles up). Tragically, the three cosmonauts were not the originally scheduled crew; they were a back-up crew that went on the mission when the original crew was scrapped for health reasons.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Krandall

'Approximately 1% of the adult population wets the bed. '

Bedwetting -- also known by its clinical name, nocturnal enuresis -- is typically associated with childhood, and further, more often with boys than with girls. It's estimated that about 7% of 7-year-olds suffer from nocturnal enuresis. Meanwhile, it's believed that as much as 1% of the adult population also suffers from the disorder.

Wow.....

and 40% of raptorsource does.  :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

russ-russ

Quote from: Krandall on November 04, 2009, 07:30:20 AM
'Approximately 1% of the adult population wets the bed. '

Bedwetting -- also known by its clinical name, nocturnal enuresis -- is typically associated with childhood, and further, more often with boys than with girls. It's estimated that about 7% of 7-year-olds suffer from nocturnal enuresis. Meanwhile, it's believed that as much as 1% of the adult population also suffers from the disorder.

Wow.....

and 40% of raptorsource does.  :lol:

Including 100% of admin staff.

Bedwetter.

Gunz

"About a third of all Americans flush the toilet while they're still sitting on it. "

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar