2009 Little Sahara RaptorSource Rally Pics and Stories......

Started by socalrappy700, June 22, 2009, 09:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Gunny better be healthy or I'll break his other Larm

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Gunz

Here's another for you guys to think about. These guys will be at Little Sahara with us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03-XUQ514qg

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

socalrappy700

The job front isn't getting any better and my chances of making this one are getting less and less every month that goes by that I'm not working.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Colorado700R

Think you could hitch a ride with hefe?  We could probably hook you up with the rest E :thumbs:

Gunz

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 19, 2009, 11:26:53 AM
Think you could hitch a ride with hefe?  We could probably hook you up with the rest E :thumbs:

That's what I'm thinking.... No worries on food, drink, sleep, mansex, race gas, parts, tools, or whatever. Just get here. If I can you can.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Colorado700R

just pimp Peels out on the streets of wyanoka for some extra coin.

"Bitch betta have my money!!!"

:lol:

socalrappy700

We'll see, I looked at our savings last night and its time to tighten up a bit.  I really hope I'm not unemployed then but in my industry if I don't find something by October I wont see anything till March due to the normal industry winter slowdown.  But to answer your question I'm a program manager civil engineering firm.  I spend most of my time consulting to developers and contractors as a construction manager or project manager.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

And thanks for the offers guys, but nothing bugs me more then being a leach.  Lets just hope I have a job by then.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on July 19, 2009, 12:29:37 PM
And thanks for the offers guys, but nothing bugs me more then being a leach.  Lets just hope I have a job by then.

Not to concerned about that.  And where I'm from friends help each other out.  The offer stands, let me know what I can do.

Aaron

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 19, 2009, 12:40:11 PM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on July 19, 2009, 12:29:37 PM

Not to concerned about that.  And where I'm from friends help each other out.  The offer stands, let me know what I can do.

Aaron

Same here.

Besides the pimping me out in Waynoka part... The locals are kinda creepy lookin' sometimes :lol:

Remember E. This trip is pretty much free besides the gas to get there, which we can all try to split.

camping: $8 (if you pay at all)
Riding $7 a day, no parking vouchers, no stickers no registration...nada. If you ride on weekdays, it's 50/50 you pay at all.

Last time, I went on a $300 budget. Spent it all....but....that includes the new sprocket, chain, carrier bearings. AND paying a mechanic to drill out my old bolts!

Let's go now.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"