2009 Little Sahara RaptorSource Rally Pics and Stories......

Started by socalrappy700, June 22, 2009, 09:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

I'll use a tranquilizer gun to the jugular like in old school

Gunz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on August 24, 2009, 07:20:43 PM
Its ok, I promise I'll be there next year. 

Lookin like maybe 30-50 bikes are going to show up and YOU aren't coming?????????????????

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Gunz

Also looks like 5-10 guys from RF are coming too. Sooooo Aaron do we need to meet up in Chi-town to tranquilize and duct tape a sasquatch?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

socalrappy700

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on August 24, 2009, 09:46:43 PM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on August 24, 2009, 07:20:43 PM
Its ok, I promise I'll be there next year. 

Lookin like maybe 30-50 bikes are going to show up and YOU aren't coming?????????????????

No Job, no trip.  I'm on a zero dollar budget right now.  I know people are willing to help out but I hate taking hand outs.  I know I'll be there for next year.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on August 24, 2009, 09:57:32 PM
Also looks like 5-10 guys from RF are coming too. Sooooo Aaron do we need to meet up in Chi-town to tranquilize and duct tape a sasquatch?

Affirmative :nod:  Operation Ape Rape is in effect

Hefe

I need to know who needs a ride..
must start planning this one

Dorito

me and funyun are going to be making the trip up ourselves thanks for the offer though

disco

Are rentals available?  I might be able to make it and have a buddy from work that may go.  He can use my Big Bear but he'd probably have more fun on something a little faster.  He's new with a clutch though.  Stick with the BB?

I won't know if I can actually make it until a week prior.  I'm out of vacation and almost out of sick days.  Crossing my fingers.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

als660r

stewards buggy shop (580)6240327    rents atvs & razrs

disco

mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

MORAPTOR700

Cant wait. Going Thursday to pickup some used paddle tires on rims for 100.00 bucks. They look brand new. The kids got me a riding shirt and pants awhile back and pants didnt fit. I had been putting off another pair of pants. Well got a email from RMATV and all the stuff I was wanting to order was on sale. Bought pants, gloves, helmet, and kidney/backsupport belt all for 120.00. :clap: Know all I need to order is a camel pack and I should be ready. I need to adjust the valves on the raptor and it will be ready.
Whoever is putting this together please put me down for a camp spot. Look forward to meeting some of you guys and having a good time.
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange

racinjason68

not sure your gonna see the need for a camel pack.  It is already only hitting 80* here.        Oh and what are riding pants?   I wear jeans. LOL  Also this is gonna be a non event weekend so there should be plenty of camping areas open when you show up.
Gonna be stupid you better be tuff.  

Got duals ?

Colorado700R