Old Style PC3 For Sale

Started by machelis, June 17, 2009, 01:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

machelis

I bought it early last year for a friend who has decided to go stoner and now has no money and no friends. So now I'm selling it.

It's an old style PC3 and I'd take $175 + s/h cdn for it. I paid $200 usd. Money is a little tight at the moment.

I'd perfer money order.

Thanks.

Colorado700R

For the buyers info, I believe you can still send these into Dynojet and have them updated to the current PC3 USB :thumbs:

Nick

Quote from: machelis on June 17, 2009, 01:49:14 PM
I bought it early last year for a friend who has decided to go stoner and now has no money and no friends. So now I'm selling it.

It's an old style PC3 and I'd take $175 + s/h cdn for it. I paid $200 usd. Money is a little tight at the moment.

I'd perfer money order.

Thanks.

that's a good price....

also that sounds like an anti drugs commecial! lol

machelis

Quote from: Nick on June 17, 2009, 06:43:23 PM

I'd perfer money order.

Thanks.

that's a good price....

also that sounds like an anti drugs commecial! lol

Thanks  :rofl: And thanks  :lol:

Diggs59

I'd perfer money order.

Thanks.

Is he eating it? I mean how big ARE the papers these days to be broke from tokin? ???

machelis

Quote from: Diggs59 on June 18, 2009, 12:47:01 AM

Is he eating it? I mean how big ARE the papers these days to be broke from tokin? ???

If you saw him you might think he was eating it. And everything else in sight ..

He also smokes cigarettes and drinks way to much while complaining of money issues.

Either way, buy my PC3  :thumbs:

machelis

machelis

Everyone's going for the pc5 aren't they? Make me an offer. At this point I can't refuse  ::)

Livingmylife93

How is this differant from a regular PC3? interested  8)

machelis

The older style PC3 needed to be spliced into existing wires instead of just a plug and play method. But like Colorado said, you might be able to send it to Dynojet and have it upgraded to plug and play. I suggest checking with them before picking this little guy up.

Livingmylife93

machelis

Nope. Sold it a while ago. Forgot to delete the posting. Sorry.

Colorado700R