**Map Needed**

Started by Diggs59, June 12, 2009, 05:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diggs59

RE +1 CNC'd Head/Valves, HDD 5050 Cam, Barker Duals, STOCK Throttle Body, GYTR Intake.

I know it's gonna be a tough one to get but any help getting it close until I can get to a Dyno will be greatly appreciated. :thumbs:

Sand84

What kind of exhaust?

I hope to get mine on the dyno monday or tuesday 8)
2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Diggs59

Quote from: Sand84 on June 12, 2009, 07:18:42 PM
What kind of exhaust?

I'm running Barkers Sand.....So you're still runnin the stock Throttle body and say a typical Pro Design/K&N/GYTR / Intake?

You'd be a life saver because Dyno's are few and far between around here and when you are able to get to one the guys aren't as good at tuning as say DL700/Racers Edge/Rocket Factory and others.... :thumbs:

Sand84

Quote from: Diggs59 on June 12, 2009, 07:45:59 PM
What kind of exhaust?

I'm running Barkers Sand.....So you're still runnin the stock Throttle body and say a typical Pro Design/K&N/GYTR / Intake?

You'd be a life saver because Dyno's are few and far between around here and when you are able to get to one the guys aren't as good at tuning as say DL700/Racers Edge/Rocket Factory and others.... :thumbs:

Im running stock TB and a Texas Quad intake with a cut air box..

I got a Dyno 5 minutes away from my apt.. But like you said they cant tune like the guys you listed above..   If not this week when i get back from the rally it will hit the dyno.. :)
2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Diggs59

Quote from: Sand84 on June 12, 2009, 08:51:11 PM
Quote from: Diggs59 on June 12, 2009, 07:45:59 PM
What kind of exhaust?

Im running stock TB and a Texas Quad intake with a cut air box..

I got a Dyno 5 minutes away from my apt.. But like you said they cant tune like the guys you listed above..   If not this week when i get back from the rally it will hit the dyno.. :)

Sounds good Sand......I'm gonna try to get mine dyno'd sometime between this Friday and the 26'th of June. However, like I said you'd be a life saver If I can't get there. :thumbs: