Interesting KDS Ignition testing

Started by Kenny, June 11, 2009, 12:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny

I am currently working on some new "optimizer" kits that will maximize power from ANY combo no matter who builds the engine, or what mods it has. That is the reason for parts like the new injector, fuel pressure regulator, evac valve etc. I am working on a  60,000 volt coil, 10mm wire and different plug that will come as a reasonably priced kit that is compatible with all other mods. I really like "supertuning" because it not only increases power, torque, and throttle response everywhere, it can pay for itself in fuel savings over time :thumbs:

Spark test.

KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154
Paypal: kenny@swva.net

:satan:

wastednuts

i can power my house with that spark  :rofl:

Krandall

that's sweeeet!!! quite a difference in sparks there! :jaw:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

machelis

Kenny

Yes, but it comes with this plug. Unless you are on nitrous or turbo, then the plug style changes
:thumbs:
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154
Paypal: kenny@swva.net

:satan:

Alkire193

He can build it, he has the technology!  :thumbs:

machelis

That's an interesting plug. Now the question is: does it come with that motor?  8)

Kamakazi

Quote from: machelis on June 17, 2009, 09:25:17 PM
Now the question is: does it come with that motor?  8)

yes but it will cost you ur SOUL!!!  :lol: that or about 200k.
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

machelis

Quote from: kamakazi on June 17, 2009, 09:49:23 PM
Quote from: machelis on June 17, 2009, 09:25:17 PM
Now the question is: does it come with that motor?  8)

yes but it will cost you ur SOUL!!!  :lol: that or about 200k.

Sounds do-able  :nana:

Texas700

2006 Raptor 734 12:5to1 piston, hot cam stage III, RF port work, ARP head studs, Kenny +2 TB Bore, I Shock +2 a arms, TCS zero preload shocks, Fasst Flex bars, OMF beadlocks, kenda klaw xcr tires, DR D reverse lever, one industry graphics, Rock nerf bars. FCI Intake, dynatek ignition.