Seafoam is the B-O-M-B!!! <<*damn filter*

Started by preddy08, June 02, 2008, 04:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

preddy08

This last weekend I headed out to the lake with my old trusty dusty 99 sea doo. She got a new battery and new gas and I was hopeing for the best. Its been sitting for about  8 months with a couple gallons of gas. Needless to say it took about 5 minutes of cranking and she finally fired up. Started to head out of the meriena and she was smoking and sputtering and running like shit!! If you stabbed the throttle it would die. You had to feather the gas to get it on plane, and would only top out at 30MPH. I had a buddie coming in from town and told him to pick up a bottle of SEAFOAM. I dumped the bottle in took it out for a couple of minutes and beat the shit out of it. 5 minutes later its runnin like a CHAMP!!!! toping out at 60MPH with no sputters at all.

4 buck at the auto parts store saved me hours of work at the lake!!!! Best snake oil out!!!!

We also did this to a buddys 86 ninja, now its runnin perfect!
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 02, 2008, 04:40:55 PM
Is it a type of conditioner?

~Brian

The shit I used is on the left.
http://www.seafoamsales.com/products.htm

This stuff will do everything but mow your yard. Read up about it!

Flynbyu

Thanks for the link.

I found out about the filter last week. I was proof reading my post and I was like..."Wait a minute....."

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 02, 2008, 04:50:16 PM
Thanks for the link.

I found out about the filter last week. I was proof reading my post and I was like..."Wait a minute....."

~Brian

Those filters can be really funny. My buddy talks on some mid west LS1 forum and there is some DUMBASS on there that gets all worked up and starts spouting out the same stupid shit. So the admin of the site change it so when ever he types the usual comback it says "I, John, like to jerk off in little girls gym bags" he got so pissed off he typed his filtered phrase like 200 times and tried to go back and edit it numerous times.

Everyone was relentless and kept giving him shit and he to this day still "jerks off in little girls gym bags" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Flynbyu

There are a few filters on RF. Raptorboy350 used to say  "iight" all the time and that was changed.

"jerkoff in gym bags"?

That's freakin' priceless. GERD help us when I figure filters out.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 02, 2008, 05:12:47 PM
There are a few filters on RF. Raptorboy350 used to say  "iight" all the time and that was changed.

"jerkoff in gym bags"?

~Brian

I can, and have done it  :grin_nod:

IE F-a-g = (I love men)  :rofl:

Flynbyu

Quote from: Colorado700R on June 02, 2008, 05:30:50 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on June 02, 2008, 05:12:47 PM

"jerkoff in gym bags"?

~Brian

I can, and have done it  :grin_nod:

IE F-a-g = (I love men)  :rofl:

It's a revolution up in this beyotch!

Good read on the link too Preddy.

~Thanks!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Segkast

+ like 9 on the Seafoam. Use it in 'bout everything I have w/ a motor  :thumbs:
Oury grips & Yamalube

kyledvor61

kyledvor61

preddy08

Quote from: kyledvor61 on June 06, 2008, 01:53:20 PM
dude it works!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)FAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGv

kyledvor61

Quote from: preddy08 on June 06, 2008, 02:20:33 PM
dude it works!!!!

(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men) because I owned a Polaris!!!!

doesnt sursrise me :lol:

preddy08

Quote from: kyledvor61 on June 06, 2008, 02:21:17 PM
dude it works!!!!

(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men) because I own a Polaris!!!!

Get your facts stright brotha, I DONT own a polaris :thumbs: I own a yamaha, so that makes you much the same :rofl: :rofl:

kyledvor61

Quote from: preddy08 on June 06, 2008, 02:23:08 PM
Quote from: kyledvor61 on June 06, 2008, 02:21:17 PM
dude it works!!!!

(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men)(I love men) because I owned a Polaris!!!!

Get your facts stright brotha, I DONT own a polaris, but I did. Then I saw the light so now I own a yamaha, so that makes you much the same :rofl: :rofl:

I dont know what you talking about.  :lol: At least you have a yamaha and not the polaris that you owned :lol: :lol: