TQS ATV Now stocking +3mm TB's

Started by TechQuadShop, June 01, 2009, 10:28:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TechQuadShop

We are now offering and keeping in stock +3mm bored OEM throttle bodies provided by Sredrums Tapered bored Carbs.  Yes this is the same guy who has been boring out Yamaha FCR carbs for years!

I have these in stock for fast turnaround times.  Also available for zero downtime is our core charge of $125 where I send you the bored out core and you send me yours back after you are done installing.

Price is $135 shipped for the +3MM TB's

Here is a picture of me holding the old plate inside the new bored TB

RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Kenny

Quote from: TQS ATV;76403We are now offering and keeping in stock +3mm bored OEM throttle bodies provided by Sredrums Tapered bored Carbs.  Yes this is the same guy who has been boring out Yamaha FCR carbs for years!

I have these in stock for fast turnaround times.  Also available for zero downtime is our core charge of $125 where I send you the bored out core and you send me yours back after you are done installing.

Price is $135 shipped for the +3MM TB's

I looked over on yfz tech and found Chris' post about the 700TB's and saw that his biggest offering was a  46.8 bore (not +3), and it did not mention anything about thinned shafts, plates or indexed throttle shafts..... Did I miss something?

Here is a quote:

"I'm reducing my prices for now. I know things are very slow right now and nobody really wants to spend and extra cash if they don't have to. So I hope by lowering my prices it makes it easier for some of you to get my services.

Also open to take some throttle bodies for the 700R now. I have been machining them for some time now but haven't said anything about it. I offer two sizes. 46mm and 46.8mm I have also worked with the mapping on them. The truth about FI is it needs the correct mapping to get everything out of the engine."

I don't want to start anything, I was just curious how he was beating my prices. could you tell us what is happening here?
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154
Paypal: kenny@swva.net

:satan:

TechQuadShop

Like I said I have nothing to do with the work or the pricing. I just carry them and I advertise what I am told what the product is. That post you dug up is old over 6 months old actually and from what I understand the work has changed since then.

This is not a TB claiming to be better than yours Kenny. Its just another option that members have. This is a zero downtime mod that provides excellent gains.

I will be in contact with Chris today to get the final conclusion on EXACT diameter. It very well may be that it is a 46.8mm but he just told me 47mm. Similar to what Yamaha does calling their 686 raptor a 700.

We also have available +2mm TB's with a couple day turn around time. Unfortunately I dont have enough cores to keep the +2's in stock right now. Hopefully soon!

Untill then I have 47mm TB's in stock with thinned throttle shafts.  Zero down time guys!
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

Kenny

I am just tryin' to figure out what the competition is selling..... Nothing more, nothing less :thumbs:
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154
Paypal: kenny@swva.net

:satan:

TechQuadShop

Kenny if you want give me a call and I can give you Chris's number.  He knows more than I do about them

TechQuadShop

Talked to Chris today @ Sredrums and he verified it is a true 47mm NOT A 46.8mm and they come standard with a thinned shaft and plate.  He says the plate is approximately half as thick after he is done with it.  Like I said before Sredrums offers top notch quality products at reasonable prices.  Expect nothing but the best with these TB's.