This will PISS ya off.

Started by Temptation, May 14, 2009, 05:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Temptation

If you are a Dad or Mom and you watch this and are not concerned or pissed after you watch the video, it will blow my mind, it is sad the shit that happens in this world today.. Check it out and tell me what you think...I heard opinions on the radio, now I wanna hear what you guys think..

http://www.btls.com/news/stories/save-baby-aaliyah.html

P.I.M.P.

I don't know why he's gotta be messin with a kid when he's got fine piece of ass like that. Fucked up though! I'll tell you the only child abuse in my house with that girl would be neglect. I'd probably be bangin the mother so much I wouldn't care what the kid was doin.  :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Warren

i don't even have a kid but i still want to shoot the guy that would make a little kid talk like this. this is just sad.
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Lady4Fiddy

That is so awful and sickening, and the fact that she has had a hard time prosecuting this pedophile is even worse!

Dude needs his F :mad: ckin worm cut off! If only I were a vigilante there would be some d!ckless mother F'rs out there.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Out Back Welding

scurry57

that is just terrible....  :(:( this makes me want to grab a crowbar and take care of this guy myself. if you go to the website they have they talk about all the other stuff this dudes done. what a total creep. they should post up some pictures of that guy. im sure im someone ran into him alone around my parts he would be in a world of hurt.

2008 yamaha 700r raptor
HMF exhaust full system
pcIII
rock nerfs
velocity intake
airbox lid removed
custom made grab bar (by warren)
(soon to be) hc2

Peelz

yes, It did, thanks Tempy. :bird: :lol:

Worst part: people like this are allowed to breed, making more of them. Which my children have to co-exist with

Ignorance multiplies....

we need Mandatory birth control!  :mad:

I feel better now. :nod:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

I want his name and the town he lives in!!!!!!!!!!!
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

dragonz

You guys know what a "Docking Ring" is?
(used on the tails of Lambs.....................)

Put one over his meat & 2 vege.
In about 5 min it "apparently" all goes numb
but can take 2-3 weeks to all fall off!

If you want the more humane route, rifle bullet in the head
Save every country hundreds of thousands a year on NOT paying to keep people like that in a prison.
On the flip-side, if he did get prosecuted, he will be someones bitch by now.
In NZ prisons child sex offenders are the bottom of the food chain, & are kept there by any means possible..................
2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

ASR +3+1 A-Arms & Works Tripple Rates
450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

Temptation

It is a lil podunk town where everyone knows everyone and the father and the Judge are in cahoots so to say so the Judge dropped the case and now finally it is going to a differnet county, and it is in California somewhere.

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

disco

Quote from: Temptation on May 15, 2009, 08:52:32 AM
It is a lil podunk town where everyone knows everyone and the father and the Judge are in cahoots so to say so the Judge dropped the case and now finally it is going to a differnet county, and it is in California somewhere.

I understand covering for a friend but this is waaaay over that line.  Getting your buddy off a speeding ticket is one thing, letting him mess with a kid is another thing entirely.  Luckily this is all over the news now so it won't go away quietly.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

fireman5166

sick son of a bitch. Placer County is right by me. If I had his address I would put him 6ft under. :nun: :nun: :nun: :hang:
07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
rocket factory intake w/K&N
Dynatek programmable  Ignition
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber
kenda gnarlys
Itp sand stars
22" haulers 8 paddles
12,13,14,15, tooth front sprockets
38,40, rear sprockets

robkd

I actually hope they arrest this fag, and put him away because he knows what will happen to him in prison.  I say let the prick rot for the rest of his life taking it in the cornhole.  That being said i would like to beat him down first.  Hopefully they don't let him have enough time to take the cowards way out either. :mad: