Need Map ASAP

Started by Juggernaut_7, May 12, 2009, 07:14:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juggernaut_7

hey all i just finished my big bore build and now i cant even start it because i dont have a map.. i need something close to help me break it in then im going straight to dyno!!! 105mm bore, +5 stroker, dmc force 4, 11:1 piston, rj cam, fci intake, +2 valves and cnc head, dynatek prog, evac valve, and pc3??? Any help would be appreciated
PC 3
KDS evac valve
Dynatek Prog.
Full KDS Build

Krandall

I believe you are the first person I've seen w/ the 105mm bore and the +5mm crank. If you find a map, I'd much appreciated if you sent it to me to put up on the pciii site ( http://pciii.raptorsource.com )

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

1badazz_700r

talk to troy he has a big bore and +5 stroker crank im sure he could help out

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

devildog_0431

:help:  Juggernaut, I have the same setup.  105mm, +5 crank, 12:1, hc2, gytr intake, dg full xhaust, port n polish.  I'm using a map for a 105mm setup like mine but w/ out the stroker crank and I'm not sure how to adjust it correctly.  If you find a map i would really appreciate it to.
07 Raptor 770, 105mm + 5mm crank, 12:1 Cp, KW Springs, HCII, P&P'd, PCIII, Dynatek, GYTR Intake, Dg Xhaust, Houser +2's, Black Widow LT's, Hipers, Holeshots, AC Blacklines, IMS Bumper, AC Grab, FlexxBars, Bugard +2 stem, ASV Levers.

1badazz_700r

pm troywcc. He just made a bunch of dyno runs with almost the same setup and has a bunch of maps. he is a very good guy to talk to and help with any problems :thumbs:

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

devildog_0431

Quote from: 1badazz_700r on May 17, 2009, 06:59:26 PM
pm troywcc. He just made a bunch of dyno runs with almost the same setup and has a bunch of maps. he is a very good guy to talk to and help with any problems :thumbs:

I pm'd him yesterday, patiently waiting for a response  :boat:
07 Raptor 770, 105mm + 5mm crank, 12:1 Cp, KW Springs, HCII, P&P'd, PCIII, Dynatek, GYTR Intake, Dg Xhaust, Houser +2's, Black Widow LT's, Hipers, Holeshots, AC Blacklines, IMS Bumper, AC Grab, FlexxBars, Bugard +2 stem, ASV Levers.