Part it or what's it worth

Started by socalrappy700, May 01, 2009, 02:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SprinterX

Had a chance to drive a rhino in Oregon recently. It was a blast for sure. Don't think I could sell the Rap though. Maybe sell the wifeys Z400, since she doesn't ride it much after having her ankle fused. She might like a side-by.  :nod:
I spoke with a guy who had a RZR-S with a turbo and he said it performs fantastic. Not sure a turbo would be in the cards for me but I'd probably go for the S version and skid plate it up to hit the woods/rocks.
08 Raptor 700

RE +1 head, X4 cam, TQS 11.5 piston, KDS +3 TB & evac, FCI,
Barkers duals, PC5 with A/T, Dyna Programmable, DL700 tune.
+2 I-Shock arms, Rock axle, reworked shocks, GTT link, +4 oem ext'd swinger
Elka Sys5 Dampner, Fasst Flexx on Rox anti-vibe risers, TT HIDs
Razr2 on HiPers, Skat 21/12/8 8pdl extremes, Sandstar frts
Roll bumper, PA guards/nerfs/skids

Raginraptor

Yea man the whole quad is sweet but I just need the exhaust asap... pm me with the price  8)
My New Build:
Barker duals, PcV, Dynatek prog. W/Dl700 custom curve,+2 Valve Megalodon head by Bo (velociraptor), Hdd5050 cam, KW Valve Springs,105mm 12.1 Cp piston,  Wk 54mm Tb Kit

dgreenbluet

if u go thru with this, ill take those wheels and tires, and send ya my stockers
08 Rapester/734cc 105.5mm Bore/11:1 JE Piston/Big Bore Barkers/FCI wBox/Dynateck Prog. Ign./PCIII/15T Sprocket/Trail Tech Vapor wDash Mount/Moose Nerf, Heel Guards, Race Pegs/Full Skids/Bling Star Victory Bumper/Six Pack Rack

kyledvor61

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on May 04, 2009, 06:20:38 PM
Quote from: kyledvor61 on May 03, 2009, 09:30:04 PM
and buy a rzr/rzr-s. way faster

Did you read my post on why I would buy a rhino?  You can't take two kids in a two seat rzr. 
whoops didnt see that. i forgot you had two kids

shookie

You will love the rhino. but i wouldnt sell that ba raptor :thumbs:
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

socalrappy700

Quote from: Raginraptor on May 24, 2009, 09:08:45 PM
Yea man the whole quad is sweet but I just need the exhaust asap... pm me with the price  8)

Sorry, I'll be keeping the quad for this season and parting it in the fall.  If you still need them then hit me up.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: shookie on May 31, 2009, 07:12:45 PM
You will love the rhino. but i wouldnt sell that ba raptor :thumbs:

I love my raptor, just going the rhino route for the kids....its all about them now.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Bringing this back to life.  I'm thinking about selling the mods off and going back to stock.  I sold most of my stock stuff so I would need to trade +cash.   Right now I'm thinking about doing this in the spring. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum