Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XXII  (Read 120010 times)

Offline Spider/Paleface513

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 3
  • Hard2Love Easy2Hate!!! GHG go hard or go home!!!
Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XXII
« Reply #1455 on: October 25, 2009, 04:28:18 PM »
 :spam: :loser:
-07 700-based 734 trail build!!
105.5 11:1 5050 +2 +1 head WK54mm TB pink denso injector dynatek w/HDD curves DMC Force 4's PRM skids nerfs and 6pack rack DG bumper HID slim ballist kit flexx bars w/rebound kit HDD clutch kit Ava levers shortys DRD reverse lever key relocator spiderweb grill and cam cover mudlite SP's all around LSR axlecaliber 68.8hp 48.7tq w/+3 TB

HotRods +5 coming!

Offline Nick

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 2
    • Email
Re: Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XXII
« Reply #1456 on: October 25, 2009, 05:11:43 PM »
Didn't say join and participate, I know better than to ask that of you nick :P

Just use them as a source of information, by searching their contents.

i'd feel so dirty just using a forum like that. lol
But i took your advice and I am lurking on an audi forum. So far only things I've found to watch out for are water pumps, belt, timing belt, sensors, alternators. and trannys if over 100,000 miles... Sounds like my ford ,lol hit 100,000 and all of that went , except my tranny, it's shifting great and runs smooth. Of course it's never towed and i drive like an old woman after she spent the night at your house....

so that one i was looking at has a salvage title, so no go on that one. I guess i'll keep looking.  :rolleyes:   

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1457 on: October 25, 2009, 08:15:01 PM »
Not really exciting, but here is a vid of my tree killing continuous inkjet printer. The reason I have been so busy lately. Knocks out 350 feet of paper a minute. Pretty nifty pice of machinery. The little printheads (the size of a shoe) are $60k each, I have 4 of them. :lol:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Ranger

« Reply #1458 on: October 25, 2009, 08:22:51 PM »
That's a loud beeyutch...Looks like a nice place for L4F to do some buffing....

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1459 on: October 25, 2009, 09:47:06 PM »
I am going to burn that place down peelz.

:lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Nick

• VIP
    • Email
« Reply #1460 on: October 25, 2009, 11:04:14 PM »

dude, so i went to a mini bike forum that i had got info from about my bike, and since i love what your bro did to his mini I decided to post a thread and put his pics up. well FERK if I'mnot getting attacked by a moderator, lol. I posted the pic of how it started.  you know the biek that looked kinda like it and even said, it's not THE bike, just one LIKE IT. and shit he's freaking out cuz it's not the "EXACT" mini bike. I'm so sick of moderators acting like assholes on other fourms. Seriously people could learn a lot from our mods, not everyone is going to post the pefect or right info everytime, and most people are not experts and that's why they visit forums. I should save a pic of someones dyno chart and tell him that it's from the mini, just to give him  ahard time. lol
oh, and this moderator 'GOT A DUI ON HIS MINIBIKE" a fucking 5hp mini bike. if that doesn't prove he's a dipshit I don't know what does. .. Not only is he promoting being stupid, he brags about it.   :rofl:   

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1461 on: October 26, 2009, 07:16:08 AM »
there was a guy downtown minneapolis after a vikings game, he was tailgating outside. He has an electric powered cooler :clap:

so.. you sit on the cooler (big coleman style one) has steering wheel. and it's rear wheel drive. he got a DUI on that!!!! :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Spider/Paleface513

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 3
  • Hard2Love Easy2Hate!!! GHG go hard or go home!!!
« Reply #1462 on: October 26, 2009, 09:34:12 AM »

dude, so i went to a mini bike forum that i had got info from about my bike, and since i love what your bro did to his mini I decided to post a thread and put his pics up. well FERK if I'mnot getting attacked by a moderator, lol. I posted the pic of how it started.  you know the biek that looked kinda like it and even said, it's not THE bike, just one LIKE IT. and shit he's freaking out cuz it's not the "EXACT" mini bike. I'm so sick of moderators acting like assholes on other fourms. Seriously people could learn a lot from our mods, not everyone is going to post the pefect or right info everytime, and most people are not experts and that's why they visit forums. I should save a pic of someones dyno chart and tell him that it's from the mini, just to give him  ahard time. lol
oh, and this moderator 'GOT A DUI ON HIS MINIBIKE" a fucking 5hp mini bike. if that doesn't prove he's a dipshit I don't know what does. .. Not only is he promoting being stupid, he brags about it.   :rofl:   
You have had the same xp I've had with other forums. Some mods are str8  LAME in other forums
-07 700-based 734 trail build!!
105.5 11:1 5050 +2 +1 head WK54mm TB pink denso injector dynatek w/HDD curves DMC Force 4's PRM skids nerfs and 6pack rack DG bumper HID slim ballist kit flexx bars w/rebound kit HDD clutch kit Ava levers shortys DRD reverse lever key relocator spiderweb grill and cam cover mudlite SP's all around LSR axlecaliber 68.8hp 48.7tq w/+3 TB

HotRods +5 coming!

Offline Nick

• VIP
    • Email
« Reply #1463 on: October 26, 2009, 10:53:06 AM »
there was a guy downtown minneapolis after a vikings game, he was tailgating outside. He has an electric powered cooler :clap:

so.. you sit on the cooler (big coleman style one) has steering wheel. and it's rear wheel drive. he got a DUI on that!!!! :rofl:

I've seen those before, they are sweeeet! they even have tow behind coolers for your extra beer and friends  :thumbs:

The dude at that forum is a complete fuckin idiot. I can't beleive how much shit he's giving me for not posting the actual picture of the bike. I just used that pic you had posted as reference to what it started out like, not a big dealis it? do you think that pic you posted looked similar to the bike did? you must, you posted teh pic .lol

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1464 on: October 27, 2009, 08:38:40 AM »
Guten Morgen.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline dragonz

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 6
  • Dammed if I do & Dammed if I don't
    • Real Robots!
    • Email
« Reply #1465 on: October 28, 2009, 03:38:00 AM »
AHH Yeah GUDDAY!
2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

ASR +3+1 A-Arms & Works Tripple Rates
450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1466 on: October 28, 2009, 07:56:53 AM »
Mornin ho's

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
Re: Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XXII
« Reply #1467 on: October 28, 2009, 08:32:41 AM »
morn...<yawn>...ing

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1468 on: October 28, 2009, 09:44:18 AM »
morning already? GHAY!

everybody slept well though. kids feeling better, but now...Nichole's turn. MAtter of time before I feel it.

:(
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1469 on: October 28, 2009, 10:04:02 AM »
good luck peelz  :help:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: