Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XXII  (Read 120181 times)

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XXII
« Reply #540 on: June 08, 2009, 12:36:41 PM »

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #541 on: June 08, 2009, 09:51:36 PM »
Hi and Bye Ladies. Headed to bed!!

see you all tomorrow! :thumbs:

:bye:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline socalrappy700

• VIP+
  • Street Cred: 15
  • Ex Silvis, Pugnabimus
    • Raptorsource.com
    • Email
« Reply #542 on: June 08, 2009, 10:17:35 PM »
I was in bed, but couldn't sleep.  Mind wont shut down and I forgot to take my meds...now its too late.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Offline dragonz

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 6
  • Dammed if I do & Dammed if I don't
    • Real Robots!
    • Email
« Reply #543 on: June 08, 2009, 11:58:25 PM »
I was in bed, but couldn't sleep.  Mind wont shut down and I forgot to take my meds...now its too late.
It's a full moon & I want to HHooouuwwwLL
:nod:
2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

ASR +3+1 A-Arms & Works Tripple Rates
450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #544 on: June 09, 2009, 07:15:32 AM »

I hate when that happens.. (mind not shutting down)

I know it's nerdy, but I got super hooked on Call of Duty World at War. The first night playing it, It was super intense, I went to bed. couldn't stop thinking about it!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline socalrappy700

• VIP+
  • Ex Silvis, Pugnabimus
    • Raptorsource.com
    • Email
« Reply #545 on: June 09, 2009, 08:48:57 AM »
for me its a medical problem, I take meds to sleep since I need something to turn my brain off.  I forgot to take them and I didn't want to take them at 12 because I would be junk today.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #546 on: June 09, 2009, 08:59:06 AM »
Dang, that would suck :(

how are the little ones doing? Owen happy being a big bro? and trying to be mr. helper?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline socalrappy700

• VIP+
  • Ex Silvis, Pugnabimus
    • Raptorsource.com
    • Email
« Reply #547 on: June 09, 2009, 09:17:19 AM »
Owen is feeling better now, poor little guy had a double ear infection last week, then Cami got my cold so she's feeling like crap right now.  But in a few days all should return to normal.  But Owen loves being a big brother, when she starts to cry he picks up a toy and brings it to her.  Her blanket fell off the other day and he covered her back up.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #548 on: June 09, 2009, 09:20:28 AM »
Owen is feeling better now, poor little guy had a double ear infection last week, then Cami got my cold so she's feeling like crap right now.  But in a few days all should return to normal.  But Owen loves being a big brother, when she starts to cry he picks up a toy and brings it to her.  Her blanket fell off the other day and he covered her back up.

Awesome!! I bet you can't wait until he can cruize w/ dad on his own quad!!!

That's one of the biggest things I'm looking forward to!! :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline socalrappy700

• VIP+
  • Ex Silvis, Pugnabimus
    • Raptorsource.com
    • Email
« Reply #549 on: June 09, 2009, 09:26:58 AM »
I had him in the yard the other day with his mini raptor.  It was my most proud moment when I saw the smile on his face.  I had to stop him so I could give him a hug.

Jenee' said last night she really doesn't want me to sell my quad and she thinks we should sell hers and just fork out the extra cash for a rhino when I start working again.  She said I need it for weekends with the guys.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #550 on: June 09, 2009, 09:29:31 AM »
I had him in the yard the other day with his mini raptor.  It was my most proud moment when I saw the smile on his face.  I had to stop him so I could give him a hug.

Jenee' said last night she really doesn't want me to sell my quad and she thinks we should sell hers and just fork out the extra cash for a rhino when I start working again.  She said I need it for weekends with the guys.

You gotta keep a camera w/ y ou 24x7 w/ little ones.  :thumbs:

And amen for the weekends w/ the guys. :thumbs:  A Good woman you got there. ;)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #551 on: June 09, 2009, 09:31:57 AM »

wait til he starts poking her eyes, or bodyslamming her, and whacking her on the head. Colin, my youngest has turned into a unholy terror when he gets wound up, I blame his older brother for harassing him when he was still tiny. :lol:

Those moments like you describe though, when all is serene, make your entire life worth living in an instant. Still remember when Nichole was still in the hospital after delivery. Aidan climbed into the hospital bed with Colin, and took a nap while holding onto his tiny hand...he was 3.  :thumbs:  Yep, Nichole and I were reduced to mushy sniveling babies right then. :lol:

Also, after the addition of the second kid, sickness seems to just stick around now :lol: It is cyclical :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #552 on: June 09, 2009, 09:32:48 AM »
Also, after the addition of the second kid, sickness seems to just stick around now :lol: It is cyclical :lol:

You're house is a living petri dish  :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #553 on: June 09, 2009, 09:34:00 AM »

Excellent. My wife is the same way, and I love her for it. She probably worked harder than I did to get me the new 700 :lol:

also, soon your pride will turn into terror when he starts to test the limits of his machine :lol:

nice post....shut up Krandall :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline socalrappy700

• VIP+
  • Ex Silvis, Pugnabimus
    • Raptorsource.com
    • Email
« Reply #554 on: June 09, 2009, 09:34:49 AM »
Having him has been by far the greatest thing in my life.  Once you see your child having fun like that you'll get all choked up.  I'll get him out on it again today and snap some pics or vids.  

And she's a good chick, she puts up with me and wants me to keep the quad.  If I can land an ok job we should be able to swing a rhino...we'll see.  

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum