It is a great day

Started by vern burny, April 22, 2009, 11:04:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vern burny

I am sitting at home with my new born son in my arms.

Oliver was born on Saturday and we got to bring him home yesterday.
Everyone is home and doing well.  He is sleeping in my arms while his mom takes a much needed nap.

It is a great day for me.  :)

Krandall

AWESOME!!!

Congrats Vern!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Just hope he doesn't take after dad... :help:

You should call up Mr downing. He'd like to know it'll be a few years before he has a new worker. ;)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Peelz

Congratulations Man! I know that feeling.  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

vern burny

My poor wife is in big trouble  :P

My mom picked him up and said he looks just like me when I was new.

Flynbyu

Awesome!

Congrats Vern.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Lady4Fiddy

Congrats Vern to you and your family!   :clap:

Enjoy the low volume cries, the inability to get into stuff, and the inability to talk back because it will fly by so fast and before you know it they're talking back, screaming and running from you!  :hair:

But there will never be a dull moment again!   :nod:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Peelz

Quote from: Lady4Fiddy on April 22, 2009, 07:20:31 PM
Congrats Vern to you and your family!   :clap:

Enjoy the low volume cries, the inability to get into stuff, and the inability to talk back because it will fly by so fast and before you know it they're talking back, screaming and running from you!  :hair:

But there will never be a dull moment again!   :nod:

Genius post 4Fizzle.  :thumbs:  When our 2 year old, Colin, was slow to learn how to walk and crawl, we spent countless hours worrying. Wish we would have spent that time realxing. I can't keep up with the little ornery bugga'.  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

vern burny

first bath, It breaks the heart to hear him cry and all he wants is that I stop   :(

first dirty diaper out the legs and up the back  :confused: for that he doesn't cry but I do think he smiled  :help:

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: vern burny on April 22, 2009, 09:39:58 PM
first bath, It breaks the heart to hear him cry and all he wants is that I stop   :(

first dirty diaper out the legs and up the back  :confused: for that he doesn't cry but I do think he smiled  :help:

Oh memories! I remember lots of dirty diapers going up the back! Don't worry the messes only get bigger lol. Sounds like your enjoying that  precious baby.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Peelz

Is this your first baby Vern?

vern burny

yup, first kid.

He was born on the 18th, our 9 month wedding anniversary was the 19th.
We weren't planning to wait long for kids, I guess we had a little much to drink at the wedding  :nod:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

Quote from: vern burny on April 23, 2009, 05:13:46 PM
yup, first kid.

He was born on the 18th, our 9 month wedding anniversary was the 19th.
We weren't planning to wait long for kids, I guess we had a little much to drink at the wedding  :nod:

Your seed is very strong grasshoppa.

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

vern burny

I tried to blame my wife and learned very quickly not to call a pregnant redhead a Fertile Mertile.