What did you do with your 660 today?

Started by P.I.M.P., April 19, 2009, 10:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

No biggie...I massage my quad all the time. :humper: :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

I would leave feedback on how you recieved the product you paid for. No matter what your intensions are. :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

badge660

I put a new set of HIPer CF-3 wheels on my rebuilt 660.  I then took it to Ride Royal Blue in Tennessee. :clap: :clap:

Krandall

that looks bad.. you should just give those wheels to me :lol:

Damn man, that's a sharp lookin 660!!!!!!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

badge660

If you only knew what I went through with the wife to get the wheels, you wouldn't want them.  I think it was worth it though. ???

Peelz

Quote from: badge660 on May 30, 2009, 03:42:17 AM
If you only knew what I went through with the wife to get the wheels, you wouldn't want them.  I think it was worth it though. ???

:lol:

worth it. Those buggas look sweet.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

cRaZyDaVe

Quote from: badge660 on May 29, 2009, 10:25:27 AM
I put a new set of HIPer CF-3 wheels on my rebuilt 660.  I then took it to Ride Royal Blue in Tennessee. :clap: :clap:

Those wheels are sweet! That is one seriously nice looking machine.

zacharkins

^^^^^looks awesome!   i love those wheels i also really like the radiator shrouds under the fenders,  i still havent found any to purchase though!

anyhow,   my raptor had a great weekend in the garage!   
   i just installed 08 yfz450 front shocks and will be picking my grab bar(stock) and blingstar victory bumper  from my friends house (he powder coated them black for me)   so when i put them on tonight il take some pics and put em up!

i cant wait to ride it this week to try out the new shocks! 

badge660

I put the 700 se shocks on the front and back.  I was told you couldn't put them on the back but you can.  It did take some work but the ride is worth it.  I don't have any clearance issues at all.  Your will love the new shocks.  Make sure you post the pic when you get your new parts installed.

Peelz

looks good, but I prefer the headlights on them

badge660

Looks really good.  I see you got the shocks on.  Your going to love the ride.

zacharkins

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on June 02, 2009, 10:40:32 PM
looks good, but I prefer the headlights on them

i have a stripped screw that holds the light in place and it was rattling so i took em off.     i cant tell if i like it better without the lights or with em!     

its just extra weight ya know!  haha

Krandall

Awfully clean lookin ride you got there man. Get out and get her dirty!!!!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: