Facebook Mafia Wars....

Started by Krandall, April 16, 2009, 09:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

well according to my autoplayer log I'm doing ok at fighting.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on May 13, 2009, 10:45:13 AM
Well I did win that fight.  And I thought it was bad to keep chain guns and town cars due to their upkeep?  And how the hell do I get a yacht?

Yes and no. for lower level players......We need all the best attack and defense weapons money can buy. I sold off some of my chain guns and cars based on what I used when I fought someone, the rest of the strength comes from specialty weapons.

Here's a fight stat I just did:

Your Mafia of 501 fought against the uncle with 80 Bushmaster ACRs, 11 Napalms, a Bookie's Holdout Pistol, a Bloody Webby, 25 RPG Launchers, a Bloody Mop, a Weighted Knuckle Gloves , 363 Chain Guns, 18 .50 Caliber Rifles, 323 I <3 Mom Tattoos, 24 Bodyguards, 18 Night Vision Goggles, 136 Body Armors, 14 Harley Davidson "Fat Boy" Motorcycles, 15 Armored Cars, 300 Town Cars, 171 '35 Cabriolets, and a Luxury Yacht.

The uncle's Mafia of 170 fought with 4 Bushmaster ACRs, 4 AA-12 Auto Shotguns, 2 Midas' Butterfly Knives, 16 Gold Desert Eagles, 6 Cupid's Tommy Guns, 3 Police Batons, 2 Mini Uzis, a Bloody Webby, a Meat Cleaver, 2 Propane Bombs, 7 Poison Gas Grenades, 4 AK-47s, a Bloody Mop, a Car Bomb, a Trench Knife, 114 Chain Guns, a Sergeant Murphy's Cosh, 9 A Pint o' Green Beers, 4 I <3 Mom Tattoos, 5 Half Dollar Body Armors, 6 Bodyguards, a Gas Mask, 5 Night Vision Goggles, 140 Body Armors, a Veyron, 5 Armored Cars, a Chrome Skyline, 159 Town Cars, a '35 Cabriolet, and 3 Prop planes.

You WON the fight, taking 21 damage and dealing 27 damage to your enemy. You gained $74,750 and 2 experience points.
As a Top Mafia Safecracker you doubled your cash reward from this fight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

So how are you able to fight with 501?  I thought you said you can only fight with the same about as the level you are on.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Here is a fight I just won.  I have well over 150 chain guns and town cars.

Your Mafia of 170 fought against Hamster Red with 27 Bushmaster ACRs, 17 Napalms, a Bloody Webby, 22 RPG Launchers, a Bloody Mop, a Weighted Knuckle Gloves , 73 Chain Guns, 28 .50 Caliber Rifles, 21 I <3 Mom Tattoos, 15 Bodyguards, 25 Night Vision Goggles, 108 Body Armors, a Stab-Proof Vest, 19 Harley Davidson "Fat Boy" Motorcycles, 22 Armored Cars, 128 Town Cars, and a '35 Cabriolet.

Hamster Red's Mafia of 32 fought with 4 AA-12 Auto Shotguns, 2 Bushmaster ACRs, a Bloody Webby, a Bloody Mop, 20 Chain Guns, 4 Sergeant Murphy's Coshes, 2 Bodyguards, 2 Night Vision Goggles, 28 Body Armors, 6 Armored Cars, a '35 Cabriolet, 22 Town Cars, and 3 Prop planes.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on May 13, 2009, 11:04:20 AM
So how are you able to fight with 501?  I thought you said you can only fight with the same about as the level you are on.

You can only ROB with the the same number of mafias as your current level number. Fighting is fighting....If you have 501, you fight with the max.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

So can I get away with less chain guns and town cars?  I have a TON of both.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on May 13, 2009, 11:06:04 AM
Here is a fight I just won.  I have well over 150 chain guns and town cars.

Your Mafia of 170 fought against Hamster Red with 27 Bushmaster ACRs, 17 Napalms, a Bloody Webby, 22 RPG Launchers, a Bloody Mop, a Weighted Knuckle Gloves , 73 Chain Guns, 28 .50 Caliber Rifles, 21 I <3 Mom Tattoos, 15 Bodyguards, 25 Night Vision Goggles, 108 Body Armors, a Stab-Proof Vest, 19 Harley Davidson "Fat Boy" Motorcycles, 22 Armored Cars, 128 Town Cars, and a '35 Cabriolet.

Hamster Red's Mafia of 32 fought with 4 AA-12 Auto Shotguns, 2 Bushmaster ACRs, a Bloody Webby, a Bloody Mop, 20 Chain Guns, 4 Sergeant Murphy's Coshes, 2 Bodyguards, 2 Night Vision Goggles, 28 Body Armors, 6 Armored Cars, a '35 Cabriolet, 22 Town Cars, and 3 Prop planes.

As you add more mafia, your chain gun usage will go up. I have the maximum mafia members you can use for fighting (501) and I am only using 356 chain guns. I had 756 chain guns at one time, and sold off what I didn't use. It cut my expenses in half. As your mafia grows, you'll use more of the chain guns unless you pick up weapons or purchase special weapons that are stronger than the chain gun. If something like that comes around, BUY THE FARM and sell the chain guns IF you have 501 mafia members.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

disco

mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

socalrappy700

too strong to rob but I attacked the shit out of her.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

kdanderson5

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on May 13, 2009, 11:21:31 AM
So can I get away with less chain guns and town cars?  I have a TON of both.

You can but you need to promote your mafia!!!

Get to 501, fight and see what you use. Then replace said items with items that have better attack/defense stats.

I gained 350 mafia in 24 hours YESTERDAY. I haven't posted on a fast add board in over 24 hours and I have gained another 200. I'm currently at 1199 members.

I keep them in my friends list by creating tags. I seperate people into groups....."Forum peeps", "High school peeps", and "Mafia Wars peeps"..

When I get a friend request from a fast add board response, I tab down on "list" and select Mafia Wars friends, then add them. It will break down my adds down on my home page under news feeds.

News Feed
High School Peeps
Mafia Wars Peeps
Status Updates
Photos
Links

I can click on those and it will show up any new posts from the classifications of my people. Makes it easy to navigate, and search for mafia family seeking help, etc.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

kdanderson5

How do those fast add things work? Are you talking about the ones with the HUGE lists on email address? If so, how do you use them?

I have added my email to them lists but have never gotten anything from it?!

Flynbyu

Scroll to the bottom of your mafia home page.

Type in something..... click "Set Status"

Copy the "Join my Mafia Link"

Past on the fast add groups wall.....Be sure to add "Out of invites" in your posts on the fast add wall or people will expect you to send the invitation.

Once your "status is set", people can click that at the top of your home page or profile page and automatically join your mafia.

Example:

Active player, Level ***

Join my mafia: http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=831******

It's pretty easy. Post your message on 5-10 fast add sites, and the mafia members will come rolling in.

~Brian

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum