T.W.S.S. Racing
Racers Edge AZ
Bo White (Velociraptor)
Stellar Machine and Performance

Colorado700R

preddy08

Just a little 81hp trail bike.

realdeal

not sure but ive got a map for HC2, +2 TB, Monster, intake. ran good for me. ill send it to ya anyway. you can compare the maps yourself.
CUSTOM 06 RAPTOR 700

FORMERLY KNOWN AS RAP7HUNDRED

Mtneer Man

Quote from: Colorado700R on May 29, 2008, 04:06:31 PM
Quote from: Mtneer Man on May 29, 2008, 04:04:09 PM
I just need a map to get me close. Email me at cwilmoth@wilmothco.com

What intake?

I knew i forgot something. I have a Trinity with no airbox.

Preddy I bet yours would be close with me havin duals and you not. Go ahead and shoot it to me.

Thanks
Chase
T.W.S.S. Racing
Racers Edge AZ
Bo White (Velociraptor)

preddy08

Sorry, headed out the door. It should be in Krandals website under white brothers.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

J-HILT

Quote from: Mtneer Man on May 29, 2008, 05:11:50 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on May 29, 2008, 04:06:31 PM
Quote from: Mtneer Man on May 29, 2008, 04:04:09 PM
I just need a map to get me close. Email me at cwilmoth@wilmothco.com

What intake?

I knew i forgot something. I have a Trinity with no airbox.

Preddy I bet yours would be close with me havin duals and you not. Go ahead and shoot it to me.

Thanks
Chase

Let me know if you still need something I might have something to get you started!
**Racers Edge**
** Wild Ones Racing**
CNC Head
14:1 Cp Piston
X-4 Cam
+2TB *Kennys*
PCIII
Dynatek Ignition
LTE Dual Exhaust
Can't give away all my tricks

desdak4

Mtneer Man,

Do you by chance have the map from when you had Monsters and the Trinity with no airbox?

I am trying to set up mine with just the Fuel ATV intake and Monsters and I can't find any maps out there.

Thanks,
Jay
'07 Raptor 700 SE / Monster Duals / PC III / FUEL ATV Intake / AC Pro Pegs / Pro Armor Bumper / Pro Armor Grab Bar / G-Force Spacers / G-Force Hubs / 36 Tooth / T-9 BAJAs w/GNCCs / Flexx Bars / Dr. D Reverse Lever / Full Skids / Pro Armor Kill / Kennys CrankCase Valve and more to come I am sure

socalrappy700

Quote from: desdak4 on June 18, 2008, 07:45:16 AM
Mtneer Man,

Do you by chance have the map from when you had Monsters and the Trinity with no airbox?

I am trying to set up mine with just the Fuel ATV intake and Monsters and I can't find any maps out there.

Thanks,
Jay

Check this site out.  We keep them here.

http://www.pciii.bob2bob.com/
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

desdak4

Yeah, I have been checking it out and watching for something close to show up. I am actually running  Mtneer Mans map from there now with my Trinity setup but it says it is with the box ond no lid.

Thanks,
Jay
'07 Raptor 700 SE / Monster Duals / PC III / FUEL ATV Intake / AC Pro Pegs / Pro Armor Bumper / Pro Armor Grab Bar / G-Force Spacers / G-Force Hubs / 36 Tooth / T-9 BAJAs w/GNCCs / Flexx Bars / Dr. D Reverse Lever / Full Skids / Pro Armor Kill / Kennys CrankCase Valve and more to come I am sure

socalrappy700

Quote from: desdak4 on June 18, 2008, 08:07:26 AM
Yeah, I have been checking it out and watching for something close to show up. I am actually running  Mtneer Mans map from there now with my Trinity setup but it says it is with the box ond no lid.

Thanks,
Jay

How is that map running?
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

desdak4

It runs good now BUT I am sure I will go very lean when I remove the Trinity and box and install the FUEL ATV Intake.

I have never tried to add fuel on my own useing the PCIII. Looks like I will be giving it a shot now as I need to get this thing installed.

Jay

socalrappy700

Quote from: desdak4 on June 18, 2008, 08:35:05 AM
It runs good now BUT I am sure I will go very lean when I remove the Trinity and box and install the FUEL ATV Intake.

I have never tried to add fuel on my own useing the PCIII. Looks like I will be giving it a shot now as I need to get this thing installed.

Jay

Its not too hard.  You can just mess with it a few points and try it out. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Mtneer Man

Quote from: desdak4 on June 18, 2008, 08:35:05 AM

Jay

That map is VERY RICH. I ran it without an airbox for a month or two and my plug was still black. Id say you will be ok with the Fuel Intake.

Chase
T.W.S.S. Racing
Racers Edge AZ
Bo White (Velociraptor)

desdak4

You took the air box out and still ran rich with the map on the map site? Holly ^*(^, I will have to look at my plug and give it a try. My bike ran good last week but we will see.

Thanks for the info,
Jay