TRF is Bark'n out my bike. UPDATE WITH NUMBERS!!!!

Started by Gunz, April 08, 2009, 09:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

Besides the mods I already have, Jason at Team Rocket Factory is adding a Barker stage 2 head, Barker cam, Barker 6mil crank(balanced), 11:1 stock bore piston, +2 Ferrea valves, beehive springs, KDS +3 TB, and a big bill. Looking to get at least 42hp outta her on pump gas. I can't wait.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

rutcutter

Only 42hp :lol: I am thinking 70+ with that build :clap:

Should be a nice size bill :jaw:
08 Grey 700R
Web 4 Cam
PCIII
Dynatek Prog. Ign. custom curve
Kenny's +3 Throttle body
Kenny's evac valve
FCI intake
Barker dual exhaust
Racers Edge12:1 piston
Racers Edge CNC porting
Ferrea +2 intake and exhaust valves
Kibble White valve springs
Hot Rod +5 stroker crank

tonto13

So when you gonna get that thing back together? You know I have been waiting to ask you that one!!! Let's go ride!!!!!!!!
MSAWS= My Sh*t Always Works Sometimes!
"99% of life is what you make of it, so if your life sucks, YOU SUCK!!!"
-Mike Muir (aka Tonto)

Gunz

Quote from: tonto13 on April 08, 2009, 10:03:18 PM
So when you gonna get that thing back together? You know I have been waiting to ask you that one!!! Let's go ride!!!!!!!!

Saweet Jesus... I'd thought I'd never see they day where you're hounding MY ass to go ride. Damn that sucks. ??? Hopefully by next weekend.... but I need to get a swinger and my rear shock revalved soooon.

42hp and 36tq....here I come baby......

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Kamakazi

u should come down here and we shall both ride our 42hp rappys, we can see which honda passes us first  :grin_nod:
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

socalrappy700

Damn, that is going to be quite the duner, what swing arm are you going to put on that?
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Good to hear from ya gunnie! :thumbs:

Sounds like she's going to be a real runner. Whats the stats on the swinger? +2 or +4?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

preddy08

Why a +6 crank and no bore? Dont ya want to keep the Bore and Stroke ratio as close to stock as possible?
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Onelunglow

Are you going to post a dyno sheet?  :thumbs:
06 - White Raptor
04 - Green KFX80
92 - White/Blue Banshee
88 - Lt500 Drag quad (ski-doo - 809 installed)

NaturalRaptor

That is awesome Gunnie, yeah 42 my ***!   :lol:
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Gunz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on April 09, 2009, 05:40:44 AM
Damn, that is going to be quite the duner, what swing arm are you going to put on that?

Extended stock swinger +3 or +4 not sure yet.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Gunz

Quote from: preddy08 on April 09, 2009, 08:47:04 AM
Why a +6 crank and no bore? Dont ya want to keep the Bore and Stroke ratio as close to stock as possible?

Basically it boils down to funds right now. I had to choose between big bore or stroke, so I decided to go stroke now. Later on when I need to go big bore it'll be cheaper and easier for me to do it my garage. I don't have any problems swapping jugs and pistons, but I'm not sure if I would feel completely comfortable with myself splitting cases ion my own. Since I was shipping the motor to TRF anyways for the give-away I won, I figured I'd leave the stroke'n to the pro's. :thumbs:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Gunz

Quote from: Onelunglow on April 09, 2009, 09:55:59 AM
Are you going to post a dyno sheet?  :thumbs:
I'm going to request one from Jason so that I can post it. :thumbs:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on April 10, 2009, 04:44:17 PM

I figured I'd leave the stroke'n to the pro's. :thumbs:

Figured you'd be a pro by now...  ???

:lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Gunz

Quote from: Krandall on April 10, 2009, 10:31:31 PM
Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on April 10, 2009, 04:44:17 PM

I figured I'd leave the stroke'n to the pro's. :thumbs:

Figured you'd be a pro by now...  ???

:lol:

Niiice...  :thumbs:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar