exhaust for sale?

Started by zacharkins, March 20, 2009, 10:45:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zacharkins

i was told  that a lot of dealers install GYTR exhaust on the rappy's before they sell them and i was wondering if anyone on here had an exhaust can sitting around in there garage they wanted to sell 4 cheap?
doesnt have to be GYTR just  want to get something other than stock!   and i cant spend a whole lot of money,  im on a budget build! 

i have a 660 04

thanks a ton!

Peelz

hmf slip-on 200 bucks, they send you jets.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

zacharkins

id love to do that but im hoping maybe somebody has a used one that they would wanna sell for maybe 50 bucks ya know!       

i can always clean it up and repaint it!

Peelz

gotcha. I will keep an eye out. You just missed a good chance by 2 months lol. I would have pulled my HMF can off the 660 before I traded it. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

zacharkins

thanks for trying!    im sure someone here has an exhaust sitting in there garage collecting dust!  :grin_nod:

Krandall

sorry, yea, was posting that link as you said you were looking for something cheaper. I'll keep my eyes peeled in the for sale sections.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Mad Dog

None of the dealers I know did that.  I have heard that a few people bought "GYTR" editions from their local dealership, but all that was is the dealer putting on the GYTR parts and selling it at a mark up.  My point is I doubt you'll find too much for that price point, many people still ask that kind of money for a stock full exhaust.

zacharkins

ya after checking around its gonna be harder than i thought,    oh well like peels said if someone is selling theres a lot of dealers dont care what is on it and an exahust system doesnt really benefit the trade in so maybe ill get lucky!

Segkast

Keep on e-bay as well. There's a CT on e-gay right now that was at $150 recently. Might be a good chance ?
Oury grips & Yamalube