Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: goes in gear,rolls foward,but has no response to throttle...  (Read 547 times)

Offline spdraycr

• Street Cred: 0
  • speed....i am speed
    • Email
goes in gear,rolls foward,but has no response to throttle...
« on: February 27, 2009, 07:38:51 PM »
 i have an 03 660r.when i put it in gear,rolls foward slowly.each gear i go into,the slower it rolls.if i back out the screw adjustment on the clutch lever,the bike will stop rolling.i have it in gear,but it wont stall out.clutch in or clutch out does not matter.when i apply the throttle,it does not move.just revs.when i push the screw on the lever back in,it begins to slowly roll foward again.when i apply the clutch,it stops rolling and rolls again when i release the lever.it had did this before and i had adjusted the screw on the clutch lever,but now nothing that i do will help.i have also tried to adjust the nuts on the end of the wire near near my right foot....its starts right up and has only about 20 hours since its last oil change.i have only had it for about 1month and is my first quad.i only ride between first and second gear in my back yard and always go through the gears at least twice before i put it away.can anybody help me please...
drive it like ya stole it..