Have to vent!!

Started by preddy08, February 11, 2009, 05:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonto13

I know the feeling of waiting! Waited three months for a set of rings, but in the end the wait is worth it. To me at least, my lastest build has me stoked. Going to the dyno in the morning.
MSAWS= My Sh*t Always Works Sometimes!
"99% of life is what you make of it, so if your life sucks, YOU SUCK!!!"
-Mike Muir (aka Tonto)

Krandall

Bummer to hear about all the issues man. That's how it was w/ my build. WAs supposed to be a 2 week process.....

Ended up being 2 months nearly.

The supplier to Bo for the old sleeves quit making them, so SandDragon got his last one and I had to wait.
Then I was supposed to have +1 intake valves. They were on backorder and I needed my motor :(

It'll be worth it once you get her all back together runnin. :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

digitalhearing

It seems like this industry is so unreliable for the most part, there are exceptions but very few.  As an example, back when we ordered swingarms from T Dub, I thought I was going to have a heart attack several times, it took 10 times longer than expected, after a gazillion lies along the way.  Hang in there Shawn, we feel your pain and it's good to get it out.

Grant
This Forum Rocks !

Danny T

damn man i feel for you, i had a small mishap and thought my week was bad, good luck and wow 11 inches? sounds EXCITING!

Peelz

Quote from: dmx434343 on February 12, 2009, 12:14:54 PM
damn man i feel for you, i had a small mishap and thought my week was bad, good luck and wow 11 inches? sounds EXCITING!

preddy likes em' that big.

:lol:    :humper:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

preddy08

Quote from: digitalhearing on February 12, 2009, 11:29:49 AM
It seems like this industry is so unreliable for the most part, there are exceptions but very few.  As an example, back when we ordered swingarms from T Dub, I thought I was going to have a heart attack several times, it took 10 times longer than expected, after a gazillion lies along the way.  Hang in there Shawn, we feel your pain and it's good to get it out.

Grant

Three of my "sure thing" companys let me down this time.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

socalrappy700

Just had to bring up T-Dub    :mad:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum