Have to vent!!

Started by preddy08, February 11, 2009, 05:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

preddy08

It just boggles my mind at all the delays I've been having. Its SOOOO frustrating.

All starts off when I cracked my frame. The welder too TWO freeking week longer than expected to make his repairs. After that mess I took everything to get powder coated. That took 4 days longer than quoted. I started putting everything back togeather and had to place a order for some misc nuts and bolts. That shipment comes in TOTALLY F'ed up. I had to make numerous runs to LOWES to get everything sorted out. Not to mention that Pro Armor was on back order for replacement nets. I order another base gasket that flat out does'nt even come in.

Now off to the motor. Took everything down and shipped off to Bo. Everything went as expected. Bo shipped the piston off to have Total Seal cutom fit a gapless ring. That took about a week longer than expected.

Next, went off the exhaust to get ceramic coated. I was told it would take one week. I called at the one week mark. "Sorry not finished up, call at the end of the week". So I call at the end of the week, NOPE not finished! All said and done it took two weeks longer than expected. Next I had to ship off the pipe for the shoot out. Their goes another week.

Now the kicker, I order some replacement cir-clips (at this point that is the only thing holding me up). A week after them not showing up, I call "them" up and ask about it. Sorry, I have no way to track it. So I say screw it and order another set. That was about a week ago and STILL NO CLIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure there more that I'm forgetting. Mean while its 60 degrees and all my buddys are out riding.

This shit really gets OLD!

Sorry, had to vent a little........ :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

Kwitcherbitchin Preddy. :lol:

Just kidding, I would be pissed if my buddies were out riding without me because of f**k ups!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Out Back Welding

when it rains in poors....nuthing like a stretch of bad luck....

i hope things turn around for u :thumbs:

Colorado700R

Sorry to hear about all your drama Shawn  :(

But just think, if you still had your predator, you could put all this work into it, and it still be a POS  :rofl:

preddy08

Quote from: Colorado700R on February 11, 2009, 06:15:42 PM

But just think, if you still had your predator, you could put all this work into it, and it still be a POS  :rofl:

If it was the predator, the frame NEVER would have broke in the first place :thumbs:

This chit better be worth it!

Colorado700R

Quote from: preddy08 on February 11, 2009, 06:18:00 PM

If it was the predator, the frame NEVER would have broke in the first place :thumbs:

I've seen three broken Predator frames in the last year, you just don't ride hard enough  :P

:rofl:

preddy08

Quote from: Colorado700R on February 11, 2009, 06:40:42 PM
Quote from: preddy08 on February 11, 2009, 06:18:00 PM

I've seen three broken Predator frames in the last year, you just don't ride hard enough  :P

:rofl:

I'll bet they were 2003's. I've hit many of trees in  4th gear and did'nt even bend anything.

Colorado700R

two 04's and a 05.  the engine mount brace wasn't the issue. it was back by the swinger attachment

preddy08

Quote from: Colorado700R on February 11, 2009, 07:26:24 PM
two 04's and a 05.  the engine mount brace wasn't the issue. it was back by the swinger attachment

Weird. Ive never herd of that.

Colorado700R

Quote from: preddy08 on February 11, 2009, 07:59:41 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on February 11, 2009, 07:26:24 PM

Weird. Ive never herd of that.

All three were the same  :mad:

tell tale sign was that the seat didn't sit right when mounted  :'(

preddy08

On top of my already chitty week. The housing bill got droped out of the stimlus package. Theres another 15000 I have to shell out!

Out Back Welding

Quote from: preddy08 on February 11, 2009, 08:08:17 PM
On top of my already chitty week. The housing bill got droped out of the stimlus package. Theres another 15000 I have to shell out!

ouch....how u gonna come up with that?  hope all goes well.

preddy08

Quote from: dpe_ele on February 11, 2009, 08:14:15 PM
Quote from: preddy08 on February 11, 2009, 08:08:17 PM

ouch....how u gonna come up with that?  hope all goes well.

Its not that I have to come up with it, its that I was kinda counting on it.

Colorado700R

go get shot at for a few years, worked for me  :grin_nod:

:confused:

preddy08

Now the icing on the cake, 11 inches of snow on Friday! :jaw: