new kds head

Started by Kamakazi, February 09, 2009, 09:23:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamakazi

ok kenny, i just talked to ya on friday and you said your new head was being dyno'd, now show us what this sucker looks like :grin_nod:
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Troy

cricket..........................cricket..............................

Peelz

Quote from: troywcc on February 09, 2009, 03:14:21 PM
cricket..........................cricket..............................

:lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Kamakazi

he must be shy :grin_nod:
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

09RappySE

Give me a few days and if kenny does not mind I will take pic's :grin_nod: Mine was done friday and should be on its way back :clap:
734 09 Raptor
Meglodon by Bo,KW springs, Web 4 Cam, 54mm TB, 105.5mm CP cylinder, 12:1 CP,Barkers Inframe,Dynatek Coil,PC V,Dynatek Programable ignition,CCP stabilizer,+5 swinger,Boss Noss, Direct Drive Lock-up, KDS Evac valve,HID conversion,SPAL fan
Tuned by EHS Racing 74hp 52Tq

07 LT-R450
500cc Kit
Porting by Bo
DMC Pro Comp 4
Trinity intake
ATP intake Cam
Tuned by EHS 50hp 34Tq

Kenny

The head tested performed very well Friday. There is no back to back comparison against the previous design. Only experience with these builds is letting us know how it is working. The flow numbers border obscene. The best thing is that they will be available with stock valves for those on a budget. The flow on the stock valve versions rivals that of the previous +1's......

If it seems that I am skirting the specifics of the test and motor specs.... It is only because I AM skirting the specifics. I am not at liberty to discuss the engine in question in any shape or way, until the customer takes delivery, and discusses it himself. ???
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154
Paypal: kenny@swva.net

:satan:

DL700

:nana:  now where is MY head  8)
CUERVO RACING

Kamakazi

thanks kenny, ull have my $$$ soon as my truck is done  :grin_nod: hopefully my dollar will raise a bit too :clap:

Blair

Quote from: kamakazi on February 09, 2009, 09:06:08 PM
thanks kenny, ull have my $$$ soon as my truck is done  :grin_nod: hopefully my dollar will raise a bit too :clap:

yeah this $1.25 dollar sucks... makes things a bight tougher...
"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -