Graphics kits for grey and red 08' rappy?

Started by robkd, February 05, 2009, 09:45:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robkd

Anyone now where to find them or have any pics of some on one?  I have found only one set for the grey rappy and they were not that nice.  HELP!! :help: :help:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Kamakazi

actually my bud and i were talking about this today, we started out with having him airbrush all of my plastics then we got to the concept of high quality vinyl decals that could cover the entire plastics, not just the tank.  if anyone has any interest let me know, i think we are going to start getting a pattern going soon.  we are also going to do custom perforated rear truck window decals.  he is a photoshop genuis, and he has done some really cool artwork.
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

robkd

thanks boys and i would like to see a design you guys come up with for the grey and red rap.  I don't mind being the guinea pig....(thats not an open invite fellas)

TechQuadShop

We can do our kit in any colors you would like.
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985

robkd

Do you have any pics of the TQS on a rappy by chance?  I like the 450 ones on the site but i didn't see raptor ones.

preddy08

Just a little 81hp trail bike.

TechQuadShop

I was trying to upload the same pictures the same time as you preddy :D
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985

robkd

preddy08

Quote from: TechQuadShop on February 06, 2009, 11:06:49 AM
I was trying to upload the same pictures the same time as you preddy :D

LOL, too slow young grass hopper :P
Just a little 81hp trail bike.