Big 3

Started by FoundArealQuad, January 31, 2009, 10:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoundArealQuad

Just bought a PCIII for $200 shipped
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Peelz

Quote from: fastraptor on February 02, 2009, 02:54:37 PM
I went with the monster duals because of a shootout on bluetrax but I tried just now and that link does not work anymore?? Is bluetrax site goofed up???  :help:  :help:

that thread is still there, they moved it on the site. Not too hard to find, just read it yesterday. Monsters beat barkers by a small margin.

Love that pic ZX!

I sort of agree with preddy too. 1.5 hp is not worth 300 bones difference plus added hassle. Unless however, you will doing mega motor mods. Which I will not.

Great buy polarass!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

preddy08

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on February 02, 2009, 04:04:06 PM
I went with the monster duals because of a shootout on bluetrax but I tried just now and that link does not work anymore?? Is bluetrax site goofed up???  :help:  :help:
Unless however, you will doing mega motor mods. Which I will not.

Great buy polarass!

Chicken! Bring that bitch over here and we could get a piston and cam put in in 2 hours.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Hefe

the post is here
http://www.bluetraxx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66392
and here is the image of the results

FoundArealQuad

where is the best place to order the Pro design from?
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Colorado700R

Quote from: Polarass525 on February 02, 2009, 05:22:40 PM
where is the best place to order the Pro design from?

Kenneth at KB, or Steve at TQS can hook you up  :thumbs:

FoundArealQuad

Kamakazi

there is a simple calculation to figure out if a single flows as well or better than duals. (3.14)(raduis)squared  X2(for duals).  somebody correct me if i am wrong.
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

zx10r203

^^^^^^ what he said!!!  ??? ???

Krandall

Quote from: kamakazi on February 02, 2009, 06:09:57 PM
there is a simple calculation to figure out if a single flows as well or better than duals. (3.14)(raduis)squared  X2(for duals).  somebody correct me if i am wrong.

Pi(r^2)  :lol:

Correct.. But... remember.. Better flow doesn't necessarily mean more HP... :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Kamakazi

exactly, there is cfm to consider as well, you loose somewhere arround 100cfm i believe for every 90 degrees accumulative of bend, and there is a big 180 right off of the head.
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on February 02, 2009, 04:56:13 PM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on February 02, 2009, 04:04:06 PM
Unless however, you will doing mega motor mods. Which I will not.

Great buy polarass!

Chicken! Bring that bitch over here and we could get a piston and cam put in in 2 hours.

After warranty is up you are on!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Bert

FoundArealQuad

I don't like buying new thing without them being proven anymore.

Peelz

Quote from: Bert on February 03, 2009, 07:12:31 AM
Quote from: Polarass525 on February 02, 2009, 04:02:51 PM
Just bought a PCIII for $200 shipped
Whats the PC 5 ?

updated pc3. Has room for more than one map, and auxilliary plug for possible o2 sensor.