Trail tech vapor(pros cons)

Started by Eagle700R, January 31, 2009, 02:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagle700R

I was interested in getting one and i know i seen a thread along time ago of the pros and cons but couldnt find it..Are these things really worth having.Lets here your imput..And again thanks..

wastednuts

Livingmylife93

I haf the endurance model on my old 350. I loved it. Its a nice cheap way to get a computer on there, i hope to get one soon  :thumbs: 

Also, if you get the dash with it too, that really dtresses the bike up nicely.

zx10r203

Livingmylife93

Im not sure about the vapor, its has a few more features than the endurance does. But the endurance was pretty easy to install, about an 1 1/2 of work time.

thatguy

the vapor took me(16yrs old)about 2hrs thats work time and figuring time. just because i couldnt figure how the magnet went for the speed sensor.otherwise it would have taken me about a hour.theres no real cons i love mine :clap:

Oilfield_Mafia

Man that looks great. How does it hold up to rain, mud, pressure washing?
Member #1 of Team Prick - GTFOMW

Horsepower is like a condom, I'd rather have it and not need it.. Than need it and not have it.

Livingmylife93

Quote from: Oilfield_Mafia on February 01, 2009, 07:19:01 PM
Man that looks great. How does it hold up to rain, mud, pressure washing?

I had my endurance completely underwater once, covered in mud many times, bounced and banged off of things, and pressure washed. Neverf had a problem with it. the buttons started getting a little harder to use over time, but really no big deal.

Bert

An alternative. Sigma Sport Computer
http://stores.sigmasportstore.com/Detail.bok?no=5

No tachometer or engine/radiator temp but for $30.....
I bought one and right now its in the box yet so I can't give a review.