Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Steve.....

What's the deal with these?  8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

wastednuts

that would be kick ass 4 the raptor

wastednuts

PDX Raptor

From what I have read. The PCIII and PCV basically have the same functions except the V can hold 2 maps. As you can see the V is also much smaller and has more options for "plug in" features... IE O2 sensor. Looks like a great deal if you do not already have a power Commander. IMO I don't see any real reason to upgrade if you already have a PCIII.
Charlie

Krandall

Quote from: PDX Raptor on January 28, 2009, 03:38:00 PM
From what I have read. The PCIII and PCV basically have the same functions except the V can hold 2 maps. As you can see the V is also much smaller and has more options for "plug in" features... IE O2 sensor. Looks like a great deal if you do not already have a power Commander. IMO I don't see any real reason to upgrade if you already have a PCIII.

Except if you can get an o2 sensor add-on... Not requiring Dyno's is worth upgrading for alot of people! :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

wastednuts

FoundArealQuad

What's the price difference of the two?
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

PDX Raptor

Steve said $320 is his price. I'm not sold on those O2 sensors yet. They are another $250 or so and would like to see others run them for awhile to make sure they were accurate and didn't burn out.
Charlie

Sand84

Im also curious on how the auto tune kit will work..  Will race gas affect it? 
2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Peelz

having it map itself would be sweet, but even better, you can hold 2 maps. One for normal, then another if you havr to put in quietcores or something. :thumbs: :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

air

Race fuel that contains lead will ruin a O2 sensor
Rusty

Colorado700R

not all race fuel has lead, there are unleaded options

Sand84

2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

NeverEnough

I talked to Steve today on this, and he got in some PC5's today. He said its going to be around 2 more weeks before the auto tuner comes in. The PC5 is $319 right now, but he said it might change, he isnt sure yet, and the Tune kit will be mid $200's.

Brent
2006 Raptor 727
2009 YFZR 450

Kamakazi

if the auto tune kit automatically makes fuel adjustments, why would you need the programmer to hold one than one map :confused: 
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"